Holla Trails - Long Gravel

ScoobykingZA

Good morning,

Is anyone on here familiar with this trail and perhaps have a copy of the correct GPX file? I noticed that the route listed on the website looks VERY similar to the Gold MTB loop. Only taking a Gravel bike down, so not to keen on hitting too much single track on an unmarked route. 😛 

Route OK to take on solo?

Cheers!

Edited by ScoobykingZA

30 minutes ago, ScoobykingZA said:

Good morning,

Is anyone on here familiar with this trail and perhaps have a copy of the correct GPX file? I noticed that the route listed on the website looks VERY similar to the Gold MTB loop. Only taking a Gravel bike down, so not to keen on hitting too much single track on an unmarked route. 😛 

Route OK to take on solo?

Cheers!

Maybe email them directly...

11 minutes ago, ScoobykingZA said:

Sorry guys....reply and GPX received from Holla! Hitting it tomorrow.

Enjoy...

Not a gravel rider but we ride these trails daily.

The route does look like it is the Gold route. This route is very manageable but it does include quite a few sections of singletrack. I am sure you’ll be able to ride all of it and if you have to get off, it will only be for a short while.

Jasper said its a combination of Gold and Yellow where they took out the nasty single track and is rideable on a gravel bike. He is the trailmaster there.