TNT1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

Roglic owes him big time! 

Wonder how much that does for Roglic’s confidence? To win his first stage race on French soil, and not to lose another race on the last day.

Good for him; will be good racing to see him go head to head again, until day 21, against Pogačar in July.

Enough of the mini tours, back to the classics; some smaller races before Milan-San Remo on Saturday.
26A2ECA0-2EAA-478C-BEE3-826E918C13AB.png.e1b05d967825b040e8326c90c1d68367.png

19 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Wonder how much that does for Roglic’s confidence? To win his first stage race on French soil, and not to lose another race on the last day.

Good for him; will be good racing to see him go head to head again, until day 21, against Pogačar in July.

Enough of the mini tours, back to the classics; some smaller races before Milan-San Remo on Saturday.

Pogi to go on the Poggio?! He is on ominous form and could do a "Nibali" on Saturday. 

• 1 year later...

All the focus on Tadejs 81km solo to victory at SB , Paris - Nice is almost forgotten 

Seems we’re also back to watching the final 80-100km. We were really spoilt with GCN+ being ad-free and from Km zero for quite a few races.

24 minutes ago, Rowl said:

(An aside, Tirreno is also forgotten by Supersport...)

So glad I haven’t renewed, but I’m going to have to sort something for the XCO world cups

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

So glad I haven’t renewed, but I’m going to have to sort something for the XCO world cups

Got the whole Kodi/Aspire via VPN sorted..works perfectly. And free. Currently watching Eurosport 2image.png.f75e561533c9b246cf98897881df3512.png

Edited by pedal menace

6 minutes ago, pedal menace said:

Got the whole Kodi/Aspire via VPN sorted..works perfectly. And free. Currently watching Eurosport 2image.png.f75e561533c9b246cf98897881df3512.png

Explain please

In South Africa we cannot subscribe to Eurosport or Discovery+ to watch live cycling. With GCN+ closing down little option but to accept add ridden, boring commentary DSTV. Kodi offers an option where you run Kodi for example in my case on my Windows PC, installed the Aspire Build on top of Kodi, run my VPN via the UK - and viola - Kodi brings up a whole lot of movie, tv and sports channels to watch live. Eurosport 1 & 2 being included. Ok I make it sound simple - it did take a bit of figuring out and also some advice from Hubbers who have done it already - but fairly simple in the end. Got most of the instructions here: https://www.wirelesshack.org/top-sports-addons-for-kodi.html

Edited by pedal menace