Low(er) profile trail / enduro helmets

ajnkzn

Hey guys hope you’re all well.

Any ideas about trail / enduro helmets (non full face) that don’t end up looking like a mushroom on your head?

Agree safety is paramount but nice to look for an option that doesn’t leave you looking like a bobble head figure 🤣

Thanks for any ideas. 

IXS make a decent trail/enduro helmet. Available at Evobikes, I think. Not sure what the mushroom coefficient is, but it looks good on most peeps.

Try the Bontrager Rally. Guess it depends on your size, but finding a small that is comfy and doesn't come over the eyebrows has been a challenge for my girlfriend. We tried on many options and the Rally was by far the best fit.

Worth mentioning that the more expensive helmets are more likely (but not guaranteed) to have size specific shells, rather that one shell cover small and medium for example, and therefore look less like a bobblehead.

13 hours ago, Nakoota said:

Specialized tactic 4

I think it's very much the bobble head look he was referring to... personally I reckon it looks cool though, and it's excellent value.

@andrew5336 I may have a fairly new used one up for sale soon (bought in October), going to try on the Ambush 2 as soon as I can get my hands on one so may swop to that.