[Event] Gaan Wild MTB Race

sias

Event Name: Gaan Wild MTB Race
When: 01/05/2022
Where: Lekwena Wildlife Estate, , Potchefstroom, North West
Category: Mountain Bike

We invite you to come and enjoy a day in the “flat” NW province and take part in the “Gaan Wild” race on 1 May 2022

The 94km is a challenging route through the Lekwena wildlife estate and surrounding farms and the shorter distances (60km, 42km and 20km) lend themselves to more relaxed riding.

Go to Event Page.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 1:40 PM, sias said:

Event Name: Gaan Wild MTB Race
When: 01/05/2022
Where: Lekwena Wildlife Estate, , Potchefstroom, North West
Category: Mountain Bike

We invite you to come and enjoy a day in the “flat” NW province and take part in the “Gaan Wild” race on 1 May 2022

The 94km is a challenging route through the Lekwena wildlife estate and surrounding farms and the shorter distances (60km, 42km and 20km) lend themselves to more relaxed riding.

Go to Event Page.

Hi, Sias, is daar miskien 'n gpx file van  die roete? En is die korter afstande deel van die 94km of op hul eie? Dankie.

3 minutes ago, Scary Rider said:

Hi, Sias, is daar miskien 'n gpx file van  die roete? En is die korter afstande deel van die 94km of op hul eie? Dankie.

Ek het nie die gpx files nie, maar kan probeer kry. Die korter afstande is altwee deel van die 94km roete, net ander afdraai punte.

3 hours ago, sias said:

Ek het nie die gpx files nie, maar kan probeer kry. Die korter afstande is altwee deel van die 94km roete, net ander afdraai punte.

Thanx, dit sal baie help. Dan weet ek waar om my begrafnis te verwag🙈