Titan Racing Stock Updates MY22/23

Titan Racing Bikes

Our industry, like most others, has been challenged by a multitude of scenarios in recent months impacting the availability of raw materials, global shipping and logistics and manufacturing. Lead-times from suppliers have gone from days and weeks to months and years. The cumulative effect of these create a very difficult situation for us as a whole and it is almost impossible for us to plan with any certainty, as we can only predict the receipt of goods at very short notice. 

From our side we have put plans and systems in place to ensure we get our bikes and accessories to the market as quickly as possible. Your local Titan Racing dealer will be able to update you on your dream bike, but to speed up communication directly to our loyal fans and supporters, we will use this thread to post regular updates on the arrival of shipments. 

Please bear with us and your LBS as we all try to navigate uncharted territory to the best of our ability. 

The Titan Racing Team

INDEX OF UPDATES:
UPDATE 1: Titan Racing Cypher RS Carbon Pro and Cypher 120 Carbon Pro
UPDATE 2: The Titan Racing Cypher RS Carbon Team
UPDATE 3: Titan Racing Hades 27.5" Team

UPDATE 4: Titan Racing Rogue

UPDATE 5: Titan Racing Cypher RS Sport

UPDATE 6: Titan Racing Cypher Carbon Dash
UPDATE 7: Titan Racing Cypher RS Carbon Ultimate
UPDATE 8: Titan Racing Cypher RS Calypso Dash

UPDATE 9: Titan Racing Valerian Carbon Comp

BikeNetwork Banner - 728x90.jpg

untitled-2141.jpg.84d3cc9bb8820ed2579484a8b3ea2892.jpg

Edited by Titan Racing Bikes

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE 1: Titan Racing Cypher RS Carbon Pro and Cypher 120 Carbon Pro are in stock at Titan Racing Dealers.

Pictured here is the Titan Racing Cypher RS Pro. A fully-fledged racing bike with enough flair to tear up the descents and power through the climbs. Racing snakes and weekend warriors will feel equally at home on the Cypher RS with its pedal efficient platform and progressive geometry.

Key Features:

• Full Carbon Frame
  • RockShox SID SL Select Fork
  • RockShox SIDLuxe Select Shock 
  • SRAM GX AXS Eagle Drivetrain
  • Reynolds TR429 Carbon Wheels
  • Carbon Handlebar and Seatpost
  • Vittoria Barzo Tyres
  • SRAM Level TL Brakes

DSCF0576.jpg

Edited by Titan Racing Bikes

1 hour ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

UPDATE 1: Titan Racing Cypher RS Carbon Pro and Cypher 120 Carbon Pro are in stock at Titan Racing Dealers.

Pictured here is the Titan Racing Cypher RS Pro. A fully-fledged racing bike with enough flair to tear up the descents and power through the climbs. Racing snakes and weekend warriors will feel equally at home on the Cypher RS with its pedal efficient platform and progressive geometry.

Key Features:

• Full Carbon Frame
  • Vittoria Barzo Tyres
  • SRAM Level TL Brakes

DSCF0576.jpg

So pretty...

5 hours ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

Key Features:

• Full Carbon Frame
  • Vittoria Barzo Tyres
  • SRAM Level TL Brakes

DSCF0576.jpg

MACHINE!!

18 hours ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

Key Features:

• Full Carbon Frame
  • Vittoria Barzo Tyres
  • SRAM Level TL Brakes

DSCF0576.jpg

Wowzers, that is one good looking baaisukkel.....

1 hour ago, dave303e said:

some of the suppliers have stock and pricing on website. I just started the trade in process now for a Cypher RS Carbon Pro, couldn't resist at that price

Schmuck....

Hope you enjoy it 👍