Titan Racing Bikes

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/13/2022 at 12:32 PM, Fred van Vlaanderen said:

We, the hubbers, expect a full ride report here. 😉

Bike check on Friday around the ‘hood 30km and did a proper ride today 100+km. Bike feels fantastic, setup needs tweaking specially front suspension and steerer must be trimmed. I really enjoy the wider bars and AXS. Handles very well in single track and feels nimble. Didn’t ride anything super technical but short steep up and down feels great. The grips feel too thin but easy to sort out. Bike is standard but I changed to 34T and added Power2Max. I also changed tyres to Ardent Race and Ikon. I like this bike! 

229B15BB-5CBD-4F7A-9DB6-57392C7CA344.jpeg

17 hours ago, mrJohan said:

Nice. Are you going to sell the tyres

Shop changed tyres 

23 hours ago, jcza said:

Bike check on Friday around the ‘hood 30km and did a proper ride today 100+km. Bike feels fantastic, setup needs tweaking specially front suspension and steerer must be trimmed. I really enjoy the wider bars and AXS. Handles very well in single track and feels nimble. Didn’t ride anything super technical but short steep up and down feels great. The grips feel too thin but easy to sort out. Bike is standard but I changed to 34T and added Power2Max. I also changed tyres to Ardent Race and Ikon. I like this bike! 

229B15BB-5CBD-4F7A-9DB6-57392C7CA344.jpeg

Some pics of the bike please so we can drool? 

On 5/14/2022 at 4:01 PM, jcza said:

👍👍👍

1 hour ago, jcza said:

8DBE8188-9543-46D7-9A1E-9555D4DBAD55.jpeg

JCZA

How does this bike compare to the one it replaced?

3 hours ago, jcza said:

3 hours ago, jcza said:

8DBE8188-9543-46D7-9A1E-9555D4DBAD55.jpeg

Drooooool…..

Edited by OVERDRIVE

UPDATE 3: Titan Racing Hades 27.5" Team is in stock at Titan Racing Dealers.

The Junior Range is where two wheeled adventures begin. Our Junior bikes are built on lightweight hydroformed aluminium frames, designed specifically to meet the needs of kids. Featuring low standover heights and kids specific geometry, balance, pedalling and control will come naturally.

Key Features:

• 6061 Aluminium Frame
  • RockShox Judy Silvr air 100mm
  • SRAM SX Eagle Drivetrain
  • Vittoria Barzo Tyres
  • SRAM Level Brakes

Titan Racing Hades 275 Team.jpeg

10 hours ago, DJuice said:

JCZA

How does this bike compare to the one it replaced?

I had a 2017 Scalpel Si3 which I have been riding for past couple of years. Its early days but the only the only noticeable difference for me is the front suspension. The Lefty felt more plush but I suspect it is due to me riding the bike off the shop floor without any setup. The AXS is light years ahead of XX1/XO mechanical combo. Don't have a view on the brakes yet, had XT on the Scalpel and Level on the Cypher. So far so good, might change the saddle or just get used to it.   

• 2 weeks later...

You have to excuse the chaos that surrounds the plaas workshop and my cracked phone camera lens photo. But this beauty arrived yesterday and I had the most fun putting it together out of the box.

I will give it a shakedown later today and then we are off to Amohela on the weekend for a thorough testing session and I will give feedback then.

My camera really doesn't do this bike justice, it is a stunning bike.

Massive thanks to Warren at Bike Addict- amazing service and working with the trade in. I can really recommend them for a hassle free deal.

titan1.jpg.febe790840645b6689bc7ac99f3b2652.jpg