Non-Boost to Boost Front Hub Adapter

Nic Brigando

Hey guys, anyone know where I could pick one of these up? I know Rapide sells them but they are out of stock. Only other option seems to be importing from Amazon. Anyone know anything? It's specifically to change a 100mm hub to 110mm at the front to fit into a boost fork - it has spacers for the axle and a 6 bolt rotor. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Link to the out-of-stock rapide one: https://www.rapide.co.za/product/rapide-xba-57-front-hub-boost-adapter/

14 minutes ago, Nic Brigando said:

Hey guys, anyone know where I could pick one of these up? I know Rapide sells them but they are out of stock. Only other option seems to be importing from Amazon. Anyone know anything? It's specifically to change a 100mm hub to 110mm at the front to fit into a boost fork - it has spacers for the axle and a 6 bolt rotor. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Link to the out-of-stock rapide one: https://www.rapide.co.za/product/rapide-xba-57-front-hub-boost-adapter/

Depending on how urgently you need it, you could always go to the hardware store and buy washers. My friend's brother did it, and still going strong after 2 years.

41 minutes ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Depending on how urgently you need it, you could always go to the hardware store and buy washers. My friend's brother did it, and still going strong after 2 years.

Not a bad idea at all, might be a decent temporary solution until the rapide ones are back in stock

50 minutes ago, Nic Brigando said:

Not a bad idea at all, might be a decent temporary solution until the rapide ones are back in stock

That's what I love about bikehub, so many people, all with a shared passion and many different perspectives. Someone on here always has some kind of a solution for a problem (even if it is somewhat a bodge lol)