Thule Euroway locking handle

Trackie

Hi Guys, I know it's a long shot but I'm wondering if anyone has a Thule Euroway that they are stripping for spares.

The locking lever that attaches the rack to the towbar broke and Thule wont sell me a new one as it's a "safety concern".

The rest of the rack is 100% and I don't particularly want to take a second bond to buy a new one. I'm located in Gauteng.

Forever hopeful.

do you still have the bolt that tightens against the towbar? The handle as far as I am aware is made of plastic. So if you have the bolt you could just use that.

19 hours ago, Trackie said:

Hi Guys, I know it's a long shot but I'm wondering if anyone has a Thule Euroway that they are stripping for spares.

The locking lever that attaches the rack to the towbar broke and Thule wont sell me a new one as it's a "safety concern".

The rest of the rack is 100% and I don't particularly want to take a second bond to buy a new one. I'm located in Gauteng.

Forever hopeful.

Was this the euroway that was on FB for R2500 with missing handle?

Thule do not list that part as a spare and will not replace or repair it.

I have repaired a few but you need to modify the mechanism.  Cut out the origanal mount you need to buy a frame for a Thule RideOn and cut that mount out weld the mount into the euroway. 

20220521_104537.jpg

20220521_104541.jpg