• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, FondTF2 said:

Hectic. No telling how it will play out 

US Marshals are looking for her. Never ends well 

25 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

there's a lot more to this and I wouldn't rule out Strikland's involvement

Hmm...I wonder when getting back after a "break" one is expected to confess to everything done during? Am sure he didnt want her shot, least I hope so. 

22 minutes ago, Rocky999RSL said:

what is sad its just boyfriend stuff....not marriage commitent.

That's the thing. And then you find even after she got away with the crime he doesnt commit to her either way. 

4 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

That's the thing. And then you find even after she got away with the crime he doesnt commit to her either way. 

But then again, she is a Yoga instructor....Yoga pants and all 😉 

I read the arrest warrant earlier on a local news outlet. A sordid take of deception, treachery, lies, jealousy and rage that ended in the tragic death of a rising star and the wrecked lives of so many others.

Strickland bought the gun that was used in the murder. So sad for all involved.

1 minute ago, Robbie Stewart said:

I read the arrest warrant earlier on a local news outlet. A sordid take of deception, treachery, lies, jealousy and rage that ended in the tragic death of a rising star and the wrecked lives of so many others.

I have so many questions about the decision to arm someone else, and why. Maybe he had his reasons but I think it's safe to assume he knew her temprament before handing over the weapon? 

Very sad indeed. 

3 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

A moment of rage....... a lifetime of regret :(

8 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

I have so many questions about the decision to arm someone else, and why. Maybe he had his reasons but I think it's safe to assume he knew her temprament before handing over the weapon? 

Very sad indeed. 

I'm also trying to wrap my head around why he decided to buy the gun, and at that significant time as well when she is on record threatening to kill Moriah.

There seems to be more going on here than we know.

I also hope Armstrong is found soon. I have this sinking feeling about self harm in her case. There's been enough loss already. I pray I'm wrong.