Moriah “Mo” Wilson murder case

OVERDRIVE

Only real news in that long article was she sold her SUV before she went on the run.

she was issued a cheque to the value of $12200 . 
so that’s sitting in an account or she cashed it somewhere. At some point she’s going to need to use an atm unless she’s got a new identification and bank cards.

just keeping sipping coffee till she pops up. 
she’s likely hiding in plain site, or has skipped the country already.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Vetplant said:

Hectic, she really gave it a good go to try to evade arrest.

But by sticking to her routine and ways in a country with an extradition treaty with the USA, made it easy for the USA to catch her and get her back. 

16 minutes ago, FondTF2 said:

Just proves that she is guilty as sin. 

No doubt now. She’ll get the death penalty. 

2 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

No doubt now. She’ll get the death penalty. 

Technically, if I understand it correctly, the murder of Wilson doesn't qualify as a capital offence.

I'm no legal eagle, this is from Wiki.

Under Texas statutes, a murder is capital if the offender:[17]

1. Murders a peace officer or fireman who is acting in the lawful discharge of an official duty, and who the person knows is a peace officer or fireman. (There have been bills proposed to add EMT/paramedics to this list.)
  2. Intentionally commits the murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit aggravated kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat.
  3. Commits the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration, or employs another to commit the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration.
  4. Commits the murder while escaping or attempting to escape from a penal institution.
  5. Commits the murder, while incarcerated, of a person who is employed in the operation of the penal institution.
  6. Commits the murder, while incarcerated, with the intent to establish, maintain, or participate in a combination or in the profits of a combination, with a "combination" defined as "five or more persons who collaborate in carrying on criminal activities."[18]
  7. Commits the murder while incarcerated for murder; or while serving a sentence of life imprisonment or a term of 99 years for aggravated kidnapping, aggravated sexual assault, or aggravated robbery.
  8. Murders more than one person during the same criminal transaction or during different criminal transactions, but the murders are committed pursuant to the same scheme or course of conduct.
  9. Murders an individual under 15 years of age.
  10. Murders another person in retaliation for or on account of the service or status of the other person as a judge or justice of the supreme court, the court of criminal appeals, a court of appeals, a district court, a criminal district court, a constitutional county court, a statutory county court, a justice court, or a municipal court.

8 minutes ago, PhilipV said:

Technically, if I understand it correctly, the murder of Wilson doesn't qualify as a capital offence.

I'm no legal eagle, this is from Wiki.

Under Texas statutes, a murder is capital if the offender:[17]

1. Murders a peace officer or fireman who is acting in the lawful discharge of an official duty, and who the person knows is a peace officer or fireman. (There have been bills proposed to add EMT/paramedics to this list.)
  2. Intentionally commits the murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit aggravated kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat.
  3. Commits the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration, or employs another to commit the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration.
  4. Commits the murder while escaping or attempting to escape from a penal institution.
  5. Commits the murder, while incarcerated, of a person who is employed in the operation of the penal institution.
  6. Commits the murder, while incarcerated, with the intent to establish, maintain, or participate in a combination or in the profits of a combination, with a "combination" defined as "five or more persons who collaborate in carrying on criminal activities."[18]
  7. Commits the murder while incarcerated for murder; or while serving a sentence of life imprisonment or a term of 99 years for aggravated kidnapping, aggravated sexual assault, or aggravated robbery.
  8. Murders more than one person during the same criminal transaction or during different criminal transactions, but the murders are committed pursuant to the same scheme or course of conduct.
  9. Murders an individual under 15 years of age.
  10. Murders another person in retaliation for or on account of the service or status of the other person as a judge or justice of the supreme court, the court of criminal appeals, a court of appeals, a district court, a criminal district court, a constitutional county court, a statutory county court, a justice court, or a municipal court.

They’re very specific down in the Lone Star State. So she’ll get life without parole or will crime of passion soften it to with parole….

Season 2 coming soon

On 6/3/2022 at 10:40 AM, Robbie Stewart said:

Kaitlin is charged with murder, sure, but she does not strike me as someone who could easily overpower anyone, much less a man. 

Correct me if I am wrong here, but a firearm in the hands of women who is more than happy to use it and has used it to take a life, overpowers any man regardless if she is 45kg soaking wet and 4ft tall. 

Note: I will say I dont think much of Strickland at all and his actions have lead to this playing out.

Did the sister give her passport knowingly (presumably yes, otherwise the authorities would have been on the hunt for a travelling using her passport). 

That another accessory to a crime.