MTB Frame custom spray job

Hi Guys

Could anyone recommend someone in the western cape respraying mtb's.  I do have an alu scott dual 2019 model that i would like to do a custom sprayjob nut needs to be perfect.

Regards

You will have to be more specific
- Area you stay?

If you in the Western Cape:

- BMC ( Jared ) 083 428 3099 , check out his instagram - @jared_bmc
He resprayed my Santa Cruz, and was blown away. 

Hi Leon

Im also in the western cape. Currently i do have the normal yellow frame scott spark comp rc900
Would like to do the following spray job. 

scott super.jpg

Jared at BMC does amazing work. 

I've seen one of the bikes that Carbon Bike Repair in Durbanville did, and It looked very good. 

I wouldn't mind if any of the two above did my bike's paintjob. 👌

1 hour ago, leon_pro said:

You will have to be more specific
- Area you stay?

If you in the Western Cape:

- BMC ( Jared ) 083 428 3099 , check out his instagram - @jared_bmc
He resprayed my Santa Cruz, and was blown away. 

Done by Jared @ BMC  

381BE663-7A56-4D53-9465-08B23158DA56.jpeg

Kappie CBR Durbanville did a bike for us in 2019.

VERY happy with them.  From the quote process, to the scheduling and sticking to their program.

By all means, have a look at "Bogus".  He is in Brackenfell and his work is true art pieces !!  Sadly our time frames did not match.

2 hours ago, Madone69 said:

I'm waiting more than 1,5 months for BMC to start with my frame.....they cannot even give an estimated time for starting.....so yeah....crappie 

Yeah, he is rather busy. 
I dropped mine off, and asked him to let me know when it was done. 
Had another bike to ride in the interim. 

On 6/23/2022 at 11:56 AM, Wayne pudding Mol said:

I've had many bikes done by CBR (carbon bike repairs) in Durbanville - they do good work and in my experience do very well in terms of booking in and delivery

here are a few

IMG_1807.jpg

Did James do the airbrush work on this frame as well? If so, it's very impressive 🤩

1 minute ago, BuffsVintageBikes said:

Did James do the airbrush work on this frame as well? If so, it's very impressive 🤩

1 minute ago, BuffsVintageBikes said:

no actually this one was more touch up work but he blended in with the original paint very well.

There was lots of finicky work as I didn't want a respray to take away from the originality

4 minutes ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

no actually this one was more touch up work but he blended in with the original paint very well.

There was lots of finicky work as I didn't want a respray to take away from the originality

Ah okay, still a great job as those Colnago's are notoriously difficult to get matched up. He did a great job blending a nasty scratch mark on my Daccordi top tube as well.

On 6/23/2022 at 11:41 AM, Madone69 said:

I'm waiting more than 1,5 months for BMC to start with my frame.....they cannot even give an estimated time for starting.....so yeah....crappie 

So yesterday I get a message from BMC....."sorry I cannot do your frame refurbishment".....this after he inspected frame before drop off, inspected again a few days thereafter at drop off........and then this aftet 1,5months of collecting dust in his shop.....hows that for service hey

On 6/23/2022 at 11:56 AM, Wayne pudding Mol said:

I've had many bikes done by CBR (carbon bike repairs) in Durbanville - they do good work and in my experience do very well in terms of booking in and delivery

here are a few

cracknfail.jpg

giant.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

That second frame is so nice wow 😯