Bicycle Courier

Josh De Villiers

Courier guy is very effective and efficient, nice online system that is easy to use but depending on the size of the box can be R800 - R1200 excluding insurance. They are excellent I use them for other courier services as well.

Depending on where you are based, Cyclelab can also assist with packing and courier the bike at very reasonable price, I used them a while ago and they asked R150 for boxing and R500 for courier (with delivery to home/work address does not need to go to another cyclelab) which I though was very reasonable

Have always used Triptych. My only advice is that before you get a quote, get the item dimensions packed as small as possible. For bicycles the cost is very much dependent on size of the box.

For a complete bike, Triptych. They do a flat rate bike box to major centres for about R 500.

If you need a box, Boxman do one that's the right size.

If you want a drop and forget service, PM me and we can sort the whole lot for you.

• 2 weeks later...