Road Bike recommendations Budget R180K

Sidmouth

13 hours ago, Sidmouth said:

im sorry but this trek is a mess, that seat, seriouly

Agreed. Good lord that's ugly.

I saw a Colnago C64 not that long ago at Seattle in HB. It was a beautiful blue. Google says the colorway is called Art Decor. 

It was so unbelievably beautiful. For me It was the best looking bicycle I've ever seen. And possibly the best looking 2 wheeled anything I've ever seen. It was so utterly beautiful that if I owned it I don't know if I could bring myself to actually ride it. 

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Sid the Sloth said:

I had an Ultimate, loved it. Great bike. The build quality is insane too. I do think they may be releasing a new one soon if that is not it? Maybe worth waiting for that... 

https://road.cc/content/tech-news/movistar-races-new-canyon-ultimate-294169

I reckon it will be out soon. Be quick when you order

I think it could be worth  the wait, and they not hide those last two cables yet

5 hours ago, Duane_Bosch said:

Agreed. Good lord that's ugly.

I saw a Colnago C64 not that long ago at Seattle in HB. It was a beautiful blue. Google says the colorway is called Art Decor. 

It was so unbelievably beautiful. For me It was the best looking bicycle I've ever seen. And possibly the best looking 2 wheeled anything I've ever seen. It was so utterly beautiful that if I owned it I don't know if I could bring myself to actually ride it. 

Not this 1?? A buddy of mines bike. Was for sale if I remember correctly.. Truly is a masterpiece...

Screenshot_20220706-124627_Instagram.jpg

2 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Not this 1?? A buddy of mines bike. Was for sale if I remember correctly.. Truly is a masterpiece...

Screenshot_20220706-124627_Instagram.jpg

thats a Concept 1 not a C64.....but jirrrrrreeee still shexxy

2 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

thats a Concept 1 not a C64.....but jirrrrrreeee still shexxy

Yeah I know, I was actually meant to ask if it was this same paint job he was speaking about 🙈 I've also seen the C64 rider around Camps Bay, Hout Bay side before... But can agree, an absolute beaut of a machine..

16 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Yeah I know, I was actually meant to ask if it was this same paint job he was speaking about 🙈 I've also seen the C64 rider around Camps Bay, Hout Bay side before... But can agree, an absolute beaut of a machine..

That's also stunning and I've spotted that bike before but this was a C64. I like the Concept but prefer the old school looks of the lugs and straight pipes of the C bikes.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

54 minutes ago, Furbz said:

if you want something truly unique

2051757815_Screenshot2022-07-07at08_02_29.png.f222a46d3aa210c4b50da5410f915f9a.png796981900_Screenshot2022-07-07at08_02_38.png.a69f55675e977042b386f15b5da3633f.png1991529859_Screenshot2022-07-07at08_02_50.png.31c06e9295012727ff74992b1e5648af.png

My Lotto dream bike.

How much just for the frame?

On 7/5/2022 at 10:04 PM, Andreas_187 said:

Canyon have almost zero availability (last time I checked) 

you have to register on the waiting list. Everytime stock is put online it disapears very quickly