Racist Cyclist Cape Town CBD

weaponx861

4 hours ago, Milosh said:

Wow this escalated quicky 

Which brings me to my question.

Has anyone ever had a good outcome when confronting someone’s bad behaviour on the road?

Is there not just further damage, frustration and risk taken on by challenging a person who is clearly not behaving well, nor thinking straight and already demonstrated to be making poor decisions 

While not condoning the attack it would have just being better to 'smile and wave’ rather than pulling over enquire why?   He has already proved his self to be a swearing idiot and has pushed his angry frustrations onto you and gone off as before leaving you traumatised. 

You only have control over your actions, don’t drop to his level but prioritise your good feelings and let idiot's wash past.

Granted this is not for everyone but works for me 

Someone tried to run us over at a red light in his defender and we asked where he wanted to go, then got a whole bunch of fingers and frothing. 2 hours later he was fighting for his life in hospital after wrecking his car.

Not sure if its a good outcome, but one less loony trying to run people over out of hate.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic