Fondriest F900 - Hanger

RustyHWR

Morning

Looking for a hanger/drop out for a Fondriest F900 carbon frame? CWC used to bring in the frames but got no spares.

Can anybody recommend someone to machine a hanger in Western Cape area? Still got the original hanger (bent) as a template.

Much appreciated.

7 minutes ago, RustyHWR said:

Morning

Looking for a hanger/drop out for a Fondriest F900 carbon frame? CWC used to bring in the frames but got no spares.

Can anybody recommend someone to machine a hanger in Western Cape area? Still got the original hanger (bent) as a template.

Much appreciated.

Show the picture of the hanger both sides , the is lot hanger like a like .

11 minutes ago, Jackie Thamsanqa Maholwana said:

Show the picture of the hanger both sides , the is lot hanger like a like .

Asking for a friend (brother). will attach photos as soon as possible.

5 minutes ago, warick_wrx said:

Think wheels manufcturing do generic hanger's perhaps you can look into that.

Thank. Will contact them.

I actually have one that I bought as a spare when I had a Fondriest F900 frame. Problem is that I now live in New Zealand. I am happy to post it to you and hope for the best that it actually reaches you if you are happy to cover the postage fees. Another option is for me to try find someone this side that is visiting SA sometime soon. Feel free to pm me if you keen to go for the postage option. 

16 minutes ago, canfan said:

I actually have one that I bought as a spare when I had a Fondriest F900 frame. Problem is that I now live in New Zealand. I am happy to post it to you and hope for the best that it actually reaches you if you are happy to cover the postage fees. Another option is for me to try find someone this side that is visiting SA sometime soon. Feel free to pm me if you keen to go for the postage option. 

Thanks Canfan. Much appreciated. Will keep your option open in case we don't come right this side.

30 minutes ago, RustyHWR said:

Thanks Canfan. Much appreciated. Will keep your option open in case we don't come right this side.

My mom is visiting in a couple of months, if you send me your address I can send it to you in any case once she goes back. 

46 minutes ago, canfan said:

My mom is visiting in a couple of months, if you send me your address I can send it to you in any case once she goes back. 

Thanks. Will follow up soon.

1 hour ago, Jackie Thamsanqa Maholwana said:

Hi can u send picture of damaged hanger 

Will have a photo later today of both sides of the hanger.

for 350zar Kevin will make you one in a day or two.

PM me if you want his number. He operates out of the Airport industrial area.

3 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

for 350zar Kevin will make you one in a day or two.

PM me if you want his number. He operates out of the Airport industrial area.

PM sent.