So, where are you headed for December training?

Pieter Henning

SP - that was definitely a harsh fall. I'm feeling sore just looking at youCry

Just keep positive and don't rush too much to be back on the bike. Enjoy the rest & chocolates while you have an excuse. I know your frustration but you will be back soonClap Keep that spirit high.

We thinking and praying for you!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - Nope

Same day as 94.7 ( and no I don't know WHY !!!) Disapprove , if you behave you can meet and yes if you wanna be my friend you gotta cycle .

thanks WW. my biggest concern is the sulking "2-wheels" in the house so i mean it when i say if you'd like to give mtb a try with d-r and mampara you can give my trusty steed a spin Smile

Phen cant wait to be back on the bike and training with you again.......

Its going to be like the old time in Mossal Bay

The days are getting closer.......       yippy

You bet! Gonna be lots fun (read 'pain and suffering') going up those mountain passes every day for nearly three weeks. I gotta get uber fit for next year's SA's and Giro. Can't wait.

Me neither.....

Cant wait for those mountin passes in the early mornings....specially my pass................

SLOWPOKE NOOOOOOO!!!! THat is terrible!!!! Holiday for you!!!

I am going to a game farm for 4 days

Kruger park for 4 days

Balito for the Christmas weekend.

grapkas - as far as holiday goes.... i gotta admit i am already back at work... doing "light duty" (ie forgiven for working at half-speed)

sounds like you have a lekker break planned Smile enjoy it!

Everyone that is going away.. you must enjoy.. staying at home this holiday season and will enjoy the quiet roads. Lots of cycling planned. Going to USA next year from 23 March till 2 May, so I am happy to stay behind and make sure that JHB lights are on when you all come back after New Year.

Hi nellie,

Ek gaan ook daai kant toe, vat jou fiets saam, daar

is 'n race aan die 26ste.

D-R, Sonic and I and other family members are also staying home so keep us posted about the MTB plans. We will join you as long as you promise not to push me off again Wink, my knee is only just healing properly now.

Will most propably not get on the bike too often.  Will be changing nappies full time again.  And will be working.  We will be installing software on the first pilot sites .... so lots of bug fixing comming up.  If you ask me, Christmas is cancelledCry.