EPO/GH/etc no problem find it here.

The_Doctor

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be silly!!!!

Cyclists (Especially Pro Cyclists) are all clean, and if they return positive test results, it's only because the French hate the Americans, and have manipulated the results to be positive!!!!!

Why???

Because they haven't had a winner in many years!!!!

It's actually an interesting site.  I have learnt more in 5 mins of browsing than ever before!!!  Did you know, some of the users buy their own centerfuge machine to test the level of the HG in the blood, i.e. see if EPO will be picked up.  Secondly, people from everyday life is on there.  Worst though is a young guy (22) who wants to use EPO to get onto a pro cycling team.

very scary stuff!

... and here i am too scared to take the energy gels with caffeine in it because it might mess me up!

these guys are MAD!

Bwahahahaha... I'm dependant on those now, just love the PowerBar one with 50mg caffeine! Embarrassed Gives an amazing kick when taken with 20km to go...

I just wonder what all that does to your body. My one buddy wants me to take some USN hormone thingy, supposedly Elsa Karstens takes it so it is legal and all but I just think...CLA, Hormones, your body may make it naturally but unnatural levels makes me think - cancer.

No way, my health is waaay more important than winning a race!!

All ye who visit this site will be listed in the next doping scandal and WILL BE prevented from riding the 94.7, Argus, 2007 Giro del Capo, Giro and TDF.....

How ever after much public discussion and debate you should be allowed to ride again in 2008.

I just wonder what all that does to your body. My one buddy wants me to take some USN hormone thingy' date=' supposedly Elsa Karstens takes it so it is legal and all but I just think...CLA, Hormones, your body may make it naturally but unnatural levels makes me think - cancer.

No way, my health is waaay more important than winning a race!!

[/quote']

Hi Wonder Woman

I am not trying to change your mind, just pointing out that your body does not make its own CLA.  Apparently we are getting less of it as we remove red meat from our diets.

And no, I don't take the stuff either.

***PLEASE!!!! for all the people who know where these sources are, please be smart and dont give them away to all these new people comming out of no where that have 4 posts. You guys know how hard many of us had to work to find sources. Please, if you a newbe DONT ASK! Im not telling you crap until you prove that you know something about what it is, and your someone of the mid to upper level. if you just starting out. just learn from what you read. plus, if you dont know where these sources are, your prob. not in the upper level (meaning YOU SHOULD NOT BE USING THEM ANYWAYS!)****

I thought this was quite funny / amusing, WTF!!! hahaha, NO1 Should be using it, or is it just me that's thinking this person a few raisons sort of a fruitcake?Dead

hectic...after a little browsing on that site, found this.

http://www.eposino.com/

Place where you seem to be able to buy EPO over the net. Needles gives me the willies, cannot believe people can inject themselves with this stuff.

"Apparently we are getting less of it as we remove red meat from our diets."

& DT is not removing red meat from his diet ............ 

"DTThumbs%20Up"

it seems like it's from reading the forum that it's almost normal to use the stuff, I liked this part " We are all hear because we have an intrest in manipulation of our physical chemistry, wether we choose to perform the manipulations that we theoretically ponder here is our own choice. When entering this realm the approach should be scientific, try to control the variables as much as possible."

I think they have convinced themselves that taking the stuff is just another "training tool" ,hectic!

"Apparently we are getting less of it as we remove red meat from our diets."

& DT is not removing red meat from his diet ............ 

"DTThumbs%20Up"

Wonder Woman, NeitherLOL

OK. Got a few facts wrong but I actually meant creatineEmbarrassed not a doctor and not interested in taking funny stuff so don't know too much about it. Embarrassed