CELL PHONE COMPETITION CLOSED!!

shaunh

FrancoisC Daughter Medical Fund

Win a fantastic NOKIA 3250 cell phone for just R100.00 minimum entry fee.

Winner will be anounced on the 1st September and shipping will be free in Gauteng but not for outlying areas. Thank you to wheelsuck for sponsoring the prize. Good Luck to Francois & Family!!! Banking details can be found here.

Kindly fax (011 432-3882) or e-mail (shaun@sign-up.co.za) payment confirmation and don't forget to include your hub name. Thank You for participating!!

20080722_082730_nokia_3250.jpg
shaunh2008-09-01 00:44:42

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ShaunH - i'm sure there is place in heaven for you dude - you are unrelenting in your good deeds

Hi Francois, I have just made a small deposit into your account, I trust it will help a little. I have a little girl of 4 yr and I know I would walk across the world barefoot for her. Your priorities are 100% correct, the bike can wait.  All the best, I pray everything works out well and that God will reward you for your dedication to your family.

Shaunh, I did the transfer before I read this post so i don't have proof of payment but please put my two entries under Francois name and give him the phone if I win.

Ta

B

I would like to unequivicably state that I think you deserve a knighthood Shaun.

Or to be declared a saint.

Or both.

Thanks so much for all you have done for us.

I dont forget, bro.

And cant wait to repay you in some way some day.

Nothing but love for ya!

Francois, I cant take all the credit. The genorosity of all the Hubbers and the fact that we can all stand together to help a family member in need, is really what counts. All the best to you, Jennie & Camdyn shaunh2008-07-22 16:28:57

Yep' date=' in the chemist dept!!LOL

Only take orders with Porche's attached!!
[/quote']

Or Ferrari?

Yep' date=' in the chemist dept!!LOL

Only take orders with Porche's attached!!
[/quote']

Or Ferrari?

Dr Ferrari...