Rietvlei MTB

Derek20

I dont see a problem' date=' especially tomorrow ride. We have a couple guys getting back on the bike for first time in a while and some ladies.  If everybody comes that has said there should be in the region of 15 of us

The planned route is to do a little climbing (part of walkerville race) and then go to circus before returning so +/- 60k ride, i think some are going to be picked up at circus if they cant make it back

[/quote']

Are you thus saying that the ladies that ride with is slow, or not technically-inclined or that they slow you down? Shocked

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see a problem' date=' especially tomorrow ride. We have a couple guys getting back on the bike for first time in a while and some ladies.  If everybody comes that has said there should be in the region of 15 of us

The planned route is to do a little climbing (part of walkerville race) and then go to circus before returning so +/- 60k ride, i think some are going to be picked up at circus if they cant make it back

[/quote']

Are you thus saying that the ladies that ride with is slow, or not technically-inclined or that they slow you down? Shocked

I think he is saying all of the above

OK, I think I will rather save face and not join and it will be safer for my Butt!!

I think we should look at starting a beginners ride in the morning. Need to just work out some routes and then we can plod along. not to keen on spending most of the time on my ass till i get to grips with this MTB stuff.

Oh come on guys, the way tomorrow is panning out we should have around 15 -18 riders, will be a nice group

Derek you then need to hook up with Mandy and Graham at Rietvlei, they do some easy 40 KM rides on a Sunday down to the blockhouse which is not technical at all and builds the confidence to fall on your ass with dignity.

But I do agree with Ngala get your butts out there, if you can't ride it walk it!!!!
MuXmAn2008-07-25 05:59:52

Just look for the tallest rider out there, thats Graham.......

or wait, is Drew taller?Ermm

OK Shaun how about if it's a tall oke at the front giving it absolute horns that's probably Drew ......

OK, Derek, join me tomorrow at 15h00 and we will ride easy and I will introduce you to everyone. Deal or No deal?