Is'nt this a pretty sight!!

101%

Guest colonel

Ya but then he realised he cant go that low and ride a Cannondale no matter how much they offered him!

Off Topic: but I noticed in the race on Sunday that TCS kit has Bianchi on it - and copman was riding a Bianchi - what gives??

Bruce.....

Not all of us are loving red, Cannondale mad, TCS'ers.....Wink
We support Bianchi too.....as long as it is not a Trek, everything goes........Big%20smile

so was it copman in our bunch with the TCS kit on?

on the topic - BASSO LOOKS LIKE SMURF IN THE DISCO KIT!!! - cant see how he will be taken seriously anymore.

20061113_030505_01smurf.gif

Jealousy makes you blindWink 

If he can manage to pass the next 20 dope tests before the 2007 tour, can there be any doubt that he will win it?

Bruce.....

Not all of us are loving red' date=' Cannondale mad, TCS'ers.....Wink
We support Bianchi too.....as long as it is not a Trek, everything goes........Big%20smile
[/quote']

So, if I trade in my Cervelo for a Trek I'll NEVER be invited for one of those training rides where you guys eat half a burnt cow afterwards while furiously rubbing after-sun cream on?  The cow you got from 101% on the ride?  LOL

Or are Cervelos also banned by you lot of Clydesdales, I mean Cannondales Wink

so was it copman in our bunch with the TCS kit on?

Yes, I quizzed him about the Bianchi, but he made me promise not to tell any of the TCSers what he said 'cos they might be sensitive about their dales Big%20smile

Jealousy makes you blindWink 

If he can manage to pass the next 20 dope tests before the 2007 tour' date=' can there be any doubt that he will win it?
[/quote']

Of course he'll pass it.  I'd just love to rub their noses in it when he wins the tour in 2007, in Disco outfit on a TREK of courseThumbs%20Up

Nah Bruce....we actually like the Cervelo.....Jason...Epoh.....and some riders for next year will be joining in their Cervelos.......

Basso is so grateful for a contract he will even cycle a trek......

Maybe Discovery/Lance can help him get over his small alledged drug problem? (or will the Frogs only gun for him harder?)