Great Service Northcliff Cycles

Nancy Drew

Wow northcliff cycles seems like the place to be?

Well besides there service been gr8 thanks to awesome managment' date=' They moving to a shop 4x the size of there current shop...Big%20smile
Glad to hear ppl like them il be seen you really soon, starting my new job there cant wait to learn more and see you kick ass ppl.

"Lifes a garden ride it hard..."

[/quote']

Where are they moving to, and when?

Same centre as before but on the North Western Corner next to the Cash Converters. I think its next week.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in the area and popped in for a look see.

Great shop with a lot of stock and one of the biggest

ranges on built rims I have seen in a while.

Friendly staff and reasonable prices with a well set up workshop.

• 7 months later...

The only reason their service is so fast is because they are a rip off and no one ever goes back, if you know anything about cycling you'll know they're expensive, watch out especially if you are a lady.

The only reason their service is so fast is because they are a rip off and no one ever goes back' date=' if you know anything about cycling you'll know they're expensive, watch out especially if you are a lady. [/quote']

Quite a harsh accusation. I've been back plenty and will continue to support them (and yes, I'm a lady). I have no doubt that if you discussed whatever your issue is with Alex, he'll try his best to fix the situation..

but clearly you're a bit emotional and won't give them the time of day.

Did you troll a whole forum to find one on the the shop so you could slag them off in your first post?

Always had excellent service from Northcliff Cycles! Fast, friendly, efficient and priced OK as well. They also work the longest hours and never say no even if you're being a complete pain in the wotsit. No, I'm not a chick and I don't flutter my eyelashes unless I'm riding in dust.

The only reason their service is so fast is because they are a rip off and no one ever goes back' date=' if you know anything about cycling you'll know they're expensive, watch out especially if you are a lady. [/quote']

?

Quite a harsh accusation. I've been back plenty and will continue to support them (and yes, I'm a lady). I have no doubt that if you discussed whatever your issue is with Alex, he'll try his best to fix the situation..

?

but clearly you're a bit emotional and won't give them the time of day.

?

?

Very harsh and I really think you should speak to Alex. I go back all the time and have had their workshop save me money by telling me services I requested where not required on the bike at that time. In fact I dropped off my rear wheel I trashed at Argus off their this morning for a rebuild.

had a good experience with bester cycles moreleta as well the other saturday. 

Washed my bike friday late and saw the rear gear cable is screwed.  took in the bike on saturday, the replaced the cable while I waited and adjusted my headset and the torq on some bolts.  Thus I could ride Babbas the next day :)

Guy at singeltrack shop on Lynnwood road also tuned my discs for me today while I was there after the shop ride, the owner Bennie is probly the friendliest guy you'll ever meet.  Give them a try if you in PTA.

cathmtb - i really think you should elaborate if you want to throw an accusation like that. i'm a chick and i've certainly never felt ripped off by them and i go there regularly - services, repairs, etc

Have had great service from Northcliff Cycles, they are one of very few bike shops that will try and get your problem resolved even if they are fully booked. Before last years 94.7 they were working until late in the evening just to get everybody's bike done.

Alex even delivered my bike when he didn't have a part in stock instead of me having to come back (I lived 15km away).

Regarding pricing, you need to shop around. However I must say when I replaced my Record chain they were the cheapest and that was when I started using them.

if you have a gripe speak to Alex and I'm sure he will sort it out for you.

I think communication with the shop is important, allot if times they might think they are giving good service or have reasonable prices but if thats not the case let them know so they can rectify it.

Don't just go to another shop, I've tried this before and the grass is not always greener :)

@Skiet Piet,you on something?Mofo!

Northcliff Cycles have the best range and if they don't have a specific item,they will organise it.Pitty Ruan left ,cause I rate him as one of the best mechanics out there.

Remember,price is not everything,backup is.

I would not hesitate recommending them.

Clap