94.7 expo

AndreZA

Tall hot chick at the Diadora stand was the undisputed highlightHeart!!!

Without a doubt and then there was her shorter brunette friend as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip...............to all the orginizers of the 94,7 who tried to tell us it's better orginized than Kyalami........................You guys have obviously not done this before have you ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Come on be honest.......................................................It' sbeen the single biggest C@ckup of a race number pickup I have ever seen...............

I stood for 45 minutes in the queue............work around the corner............poor ppl who have to drive all the way out here.

Nope, this race will be boycoted by myself if it's the same next year

Just been... echo 101% and Jokerman

Dex de Bruin says the hold up is due to the SCC imposing Health and Safety regulations, not allowed to have more than I think 1000 people in the building

I think its called a flow analysis... 27000 people, three days, each spending 1-2 hours at the expo on average. Surely the health and safety regs should be incorporated into something like this? Saturday will be interesting....

Yip, I agree Man with no name.

With a race such as this the statement "2nd Biggest times cycling race in the world" might have been forgotten :)

I wonder why......could it be that non of the orginizers are actual cyclist ???

Sorry, I'm really pee'd off for such a scappy event..................I sure hope the route and marshalls are not the same standard !!!!!!!!

I wonder how mush they are making our of parking alone for this ???

Had the same story, how many people do you think an International Convention Centre is designed to hold!!! FFS this isn't a primary school hall or something.

Registration, Seeding were all messed up.

Lets see how Sunday goes! Hopefully they can get something right!

I did not chat to the GT guy. The Schwinn guy answered all my questions on the GT bike. What do you guys want to know about it ? 

I did not chat to the GT guy. The Schwinn guy answered all my questions on the GT bike. What do you guys want to know about it ? 

When are the 2007 Avalance 1.0 Discs comming and at what price?

LOL

Rather employee people that know what there doing, but how difficult can it be to look up a number ? I was there early, no issues. This is a new venue, it will have problems. We will see what happen @ the "Perde Stalle" on Sunday. On the end of the day it is all about the race on Sunday, so relax and keep focused on Sunday. The relaxing part might be difficult if you have not got your number yet :(

Dit is n nagmerie daar binne.. Sterkte vir die ouens wat nog moet gaan 1 tip stop in 5h Ave en nie in die parkering nie..

seems like i am going to have to walk over there again just to look at the girl at the diadora stand!  perhaps even try on a shoe or two.

Any non-licensed riders that were seeded as a licensed rider in one of the Vets groups (happened to a couple of people in our club) who had any hassles in getting their numbers?

Are you staying in your "wrong" Vet group or did they re-seed you?

You guys are really making me want to watch this race on TV on Sunday. I'm becoming really bored with riding "Fun Ride Champs". Dead