Road rage...

Mudsimus

What will you do when a motorist acts out his road rage on you...  

108 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do when a motorist acts out his road rage on you...

• Keep it in and kick the dog
    • Show him the finger and go up the one way
    • Take out your wheel and beat the cr@p out of him
    • Plan a ambush with 10 of you fellow cycling buddies
    • Smile and wave....smile and wave

Well i do carry a pick handle with me in my car (most people in Boksburg do)' date=' but thats more reserved for mini bus taxis. Never had to use it but would have been sorely tempted if i saw 4 guys beating an oomie and shoving a lady around. [/quote']

Funny, I thought the guys on the east just carried a picture of OB to frighten people away...Big%20smile

I bought pepper spray the other day.

I am dying to spray it through some w*nker's window...

Just make sure the window you are spraying the pepperspray into isn't closed.  It's no fun rolling round on the ground next to the road after the spray backfired LOL

Big%20smile

Eating an apple yesterday afternoon...moron swerves into my lane from the left to turn off far right...in front of me almost causing a collision...I casually rolled down my window..slowed down & flung the remainder of the apple onto his window...I wish he's stopped...Ouch

"DTThumbs%20Up"

My husband came home with one of those nifty flame-thrower guns the other day (in case we run out of Blitz).

When I read the article in Ride Mag about the women who got robbed of her bike in the sugar plantation, I thought how wonderful it would have been if that lady had had a flame-thrower with her.  Firstly, the mugger wouldn't have got close to her and secondly, she could have improved her sprint finish by chasing after him!   Those "throwers" are really awesomely scary and make a wicked noise when they release the flame.  Anyone suspicious approaching you will certainly change their mind if you fire one of those things in their direction!

Big%20smile

Absolutely Cois....guess he never expected an apple thrown at him..

This countries drivers need to wake up....

"DTThumbs%20Up"