My new BH TT/Tri Bike - ready for worlds in Italy

swift

Here it is... went for it's first ride this morning... wow this thing is fast.

This is the exact same bike the AG2R boys used for the TT stages in the tour - same colour, same frame set.

Here it is with Corima 3spokes on:

20080917_024911_BH_ag2r_TT_bike.jpg

Here it is with Corima Aero Clinchers on, so i can train. Also the option for races if the winds starts humpin' a bit...

20080917_025115_BH_ag2r_TT_bike.jpg

but swift how did you qualify for worlds?????????????????
Easy... By winning unlicensed A cat funrides...<span id="dnn_ctr1173_Pane" ="DNNAlignleft"><p align="left">1st at Berg en Dale Cycling Classic (Open A)

<p align="left">1st at Pick 'n Pay Fast One Cycling Classic (Open A)

<p align="left">1st at Randfontein Cycle Classic (Open A)

<p align="left"><p align="left">http://www.corima.co.za/MikeHewan/tabid/493/language/en-US/Default.aspx</span>

he seemed so busy working and hubbing i am in shock that he fitted those races into his schedule smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif

that is one awesome bike swift hope you have an awesome ride on it at worlds smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

but swift how did you qualify for worlds?????????????????
Easy... By winning unlicensed A cat funrides...<span id="dnn_ctr1173_Pane" ="DNNAlignleft"><p align="left">1st at Berg en Dale Cycling Classic (Open A)

<p align="left">1st at Pick 'n Pay Fast One Cycling Classic (Open A)

<p align="left">1st at Randfontein Cycle Classic (Open A)

<p align="left"><p align="left">http://www.corima.co.za/MikeHewan/tabid/493/language/en-US/Default.aspx</span>

Wow, i now see the other side of the sport i have grown to love... shame, must be tough for you to be so bitter ;) I am guessing you are either in the Elites or Vets cat TNT? You sounds really good... i hope you are after that comment.

Ya, well as said above, i race in the A-bunch from time to time... the rest of the time i do duathlons (3rd in my age cat at SA's). Apart from that i just enjoy the sport i own a cmpany in...

Thanks everyone else, i will try my best over there. Been training like a slave. Just got back from the Land Rover G4 Challenge... waiting to hear if i made the top20 to go to the next stage.

Swift' date=' is that Duathlon World Champs in Rimini?[/quote']

Yip, they are. It's just South of Venice i think... 'on the calf muscle of the boot'... smiley1.gif

Not that I would be able to afford it' date=' purely out of curiosity, what would that set you back?[/quote']

The frame stays the same throughout the range. Frame set retail is R36 832

The options range from:

Ultagra at about R41 300 (incl. vat), all the way up to

Record with Disc and 4spoke, etc for about R85 000 (incl vat) :)

This is the 2009 colours...

There is someone selling the same bike just the black and white colour one on the hub for a HUGE bargain... if you in the market, that's worth a look...

Swift, as I understand it, it's a draft legal race, and therefore disk wheels and trispokes are not allowed, I'm also not sure about the legality of Zipp 808 and 1080's

Do you have any clarification about that, or know where I can get a list of legal wheels?

Swift' date=' as I understand it, it's a draft legal race, and therefore disk wheels and trispokes are not allowed, I'm also not sure about the legality of Zipp 808 and 1080's

Do you have any clarification about that, or know where I can get a list of legal wheels?[/quote']

Sorry for chipping in. Only the Elite races are draft legal but for the rest it's a none drafting race.