Dome Crit .07.10.08 Photos

White Eagle

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Help me here please.  What is the crit about?  How do you join? I work just around the corner from the dome and this look like fun!

Its at 17h30 at the parking lot across from the dome. Organised by alex from North cliff cycles. R20 to enter and its 45min worth of racing flat out around a 1,4km track. every tuesday

I measured the track at about 900 to 1000m. You need to be there between 17h00 and 17h30 so you can get registered and get the feel of the track. 

Hey Mark - how's the knee doing?  Ouch

Great thanks Daisy, Craig really did an amazing job. Looks like I will be on the bike tomorrow already.

I just wish he didn't show me what the innards of my knee look like, some thing's (like Holy's butt and the innards of my knee) are better unseen.

What time does this start on a tuesday night? I know i am unfit... and this would really help me...

What time does this start on a tuesday night? I know i am unfit... and this would really help me...

5:30pm and it caters for all levels so fitness doesn't matter.

Dash, you need to get there and be ready to ride by 17h30, I try and get there at 17h00 to register and warm up properly. 

markStockton2008-10-10 00:35:59

Hey Mark what's up with the knee? Did you hurt it after I saw you last night Confused

I tried to get rid of a very annoying rock last night by driving my knee through it. Didn't quite turn out as planned. Confused Very embarrassing as it happened in front of everyone including ShaunH and Scotty. Embarrassed

On the plus side I managed to get a 1st, 2nd and 3rd opinion with in about 2 minutes and was taken by Craig (a plastic and reconstructive surgeon)  to Union hospital where he cleaned and stitched me up. Not to sure how many stitches, but there are a few inside as well as out. 

The knee feels great this morning, so I might still do the night race next week. Smile

LOL  I'm glad you're sorted!!  See you next week!

Thanks, and thanks for looking at the horrid thing (I wish I hadn't). See you next week. Tongue

My Garmin 705 gets the lap distance at 867m, give or take a few for different lines through the corners etc.

Dash' date=' you need to get there and be ready to ride by 17h30, I try and get there at 17h00 to register and warm up properly.  [/quote']

Ok great, I am going to try and make a appearance. And hopefully get my average speed up and get my fitness upto scratch.. ;)