I need a brilliant physio

nkob

Hi

I need a really sussed physio in the western cape. Either Northern or Souhern suburbs is fine. Anyone you can recommend highly?

Thanks in advance......

Paul Coleman - works with all the cyclists and is based at BikeMax premises.

Call on 021 671 3155 to book.

Guest colonel

My mother, she lectures all over the world just got back from Holland and Germany, she invented the RGO machine with Doctors at the University of New Orleans and is the President of the walk foundatio and chief assesor for the Road Accident fund. She also works with Morne Du Plessis.

PM me I will give you her contact details.

RGO machine - whats that? Can you buy them, do they help for that 40's problem... OFS .. sore back, knee and shoulder

Guest colonel

An RGO machine is machine that helps paralysed people walk. It is a walker, leg braces to hold the person up and what it does is on the walker there are 2 buttons on the left and right and it is connected to a power source. When you press the right button it sends a current through your right leg and moves it as if you are taking a step, then you press the left button and so on.

Maybe you need a unltrasound machine to help with your problems??

An RGO machine is machine that helps paralysed people walk. It is a walker' date=' leg braces to hold the person up and what it does is on the walker there are 2 buttons on the left and right and it is connected to a power source. When you press the right button it sends a current through your right leg and moves it as if you are taking a step, then you press the left button and so on.

Maybe you need a unltrasound machine to help with your problems??
[/quote']

Or a few grease nipples...

Hi Splat - suppose if Colonel can advertise his mother I can advertise my wife Wink.  She truly specializes in hip (SI joint) and back problems from where most cycling related injuries originate.  She also knows cycling inside out

HAHAHA, I know Ruscar, apart from the fact that she is a VERY good physio indeed, you are contractually oblidged to say that anyway! LOL

Hi Splat - suppose if Colonel can advertise his mother I can advertise my wife Wink.  She truly specializes in hip (SI joint) and back problems from where most cycling related injuries originate.  She also knows cycling inside out

Hmm INTERESTING Ruscar - Sent u a PM.

As I reap from the profits it is not only a matter of contractual obligation - rather economic sensibility!<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> Big%20smile

..as a fellow Brakenfeller I can highly recommend Cathy Carstens, my GF Tania got wonderful service from Cathy and recovered from her ITB in less than a month since seeing Cathy. I know Ppl that suffered from ITB that took more than a year to recover, so Cathy must be all that and a box of Chocolates!

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Ruscar, does she give or have some1 there that does deep tissue massages?? I think I?d like to try one some time.

HAHAHA' date=' I know Ruscar, apart from the fact that she is a VERY good physio indeed, you are contractually oblidged to say that anyway! LOL
[/quote']

As I reap in the profits it is not only a matter of contractual obligation - rather economic sensibility!<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> Big%20smile<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />  Truth is, I really also suffered for 2 years with a bad hamstring and ITB injury.  It was only the latest research on the SIJoint that helped me sort that out.  I cannot say what a relief it is to cycle without pain again.  I was on the verge of giving up all together. 

"Ruscar, does she give or have some1 there that does deep tissue massages?? "

Yes, the best one for that job is Heidi de Swart - one of the physios that work for Cathy.

I cannot say what a relief it is to cycle without pain again. I was on the verge of giving up all together. 

[/quote']

Glad you are back on your bike!

Well done Cathy! Clap