Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

First album I ever bought, mainly for this song.  But they were all round great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUwEIt9ez7M

Edit: How do I post the link so it shows that it's Deep Purple Machine Head I want you to watch?

Windows or IOS?

IOS you "right click" on image of video and select "copy video URL" then paste into your post.

I think it goes pear shaped if you use the Share function. Guessing here but its probably something similar for Windows......

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the year I've had... this is playing round and round and round in my head:

Did you post it today in solidarity of the protests about going back to the good old days (aka pre-Zuma)? ;)

Did you post it today in solidarity of the protests about going back to the good old days (aka pre-Zuma)? ;)

Yes, that...amongst other things  :(

In am abstract way this kind of reminds me of when I was a kid and I heard that my good friend's grandfather had the IRA gun salute at his funeral and nobody even knew he was a provo.

Feeling in this kind of mood today.I also enjoy the original one by Thin Lizzy.

Hmmm... Pedant's Corner here:

That song's been around since the 1960s (in that form). See The Dubliners et al.

Sorry for being a git. I just can't help it sometimes. :blush:

Hmmm... Pedant's Corner here:

That song's been around since the 1960s (in that form). See The Dubliners et al.

Sorry for being a git. I just can't help it sometimes. :blush:

Not being a git at all lol.

As I typed it I thought I wonder if it was the original but I didn't feel like googling to check so I just posted anyway.

Edit: just read up on the song. Quite interesting history.

Edited by Red Robin

I have been listening to some old 80's music lately, specifically one of my all time favorites Laura Branigan (and a gorgeous woman to boot),... turn up the volume and tap along,....you know you wanna.! :D