Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good to see some Lord posted Hairy.....apparently he features on 13 Reasons Why...so chances are he is gonna get more popular...and there is nothing wrong with that. Strange trails is a superb album. here's a little bit of live

good to see some Lord posted Hairy.....apparently he features on 13 Reasons Why...so chances are he is gonna get more popular...and there is nothing wrong with that. Strange trails is a superb album. here's a little bit of live

Always enjoyed Lord Huron.... 

and that is exactly where I "discovered them"....track gives me goose bumps every time

Always enjoyed Lord Huron.... 

had this particular track on repeat last night

listening again, he makes me think of a new age Bruce "The Boss"

Edited by Hairy

Just over six and a half minutes of the peerless Johnny Marr recorded fro BBC6 Music at the Maida Vale studios.

Popped into the local Musica while we were killing time before the movies started. (Yes I still buy CDs) walked out with a lot of CDS, replaced a few Scratched CDS as well as replacing the Led Zeppelin untitled CD (which my brother is holding hostage) with a compilation one. Got in the car this morning and my son requested "Immigrants Song" somewhere along the line we've done something right with our kids..[emoji14]

d4929d6ea0c8311c6adfdbf2daf4960a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen