Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lars Ulrich should rate much higher when it comes to all time greatest drummers.

Larnell Lewis is one my favourite drummers only because he is more than that, he is a musical genius.

Listen.

Here is Larnell listening to Enter Sandman for the first time and rocking it after one take!!! 

Larnell Lewis is one my favourite drummers only because he is more than that, he is a musical genius.

Listen.

https://youtu.be/4Qo1NFwMhBA

Here is Larnell listening to Enter Sandman for the first time and rocking it after one take!!!

https://youtu.be/Zd_UcjMusUA

Lars isn’t even in the game, never mind same league as Larnell.

Snarky puppy ftw. [emoji1598]when I’m in the mood, is always followed by some Aristocrats tunes as well.

How about songs with weird titles and even more weird band names . This one won me many a beer when sitting with mates trying to out do one another with weird names . 

Sniff and Tears with Drivers Seat 

How about songs with weird titles and even more weird band names . This one won me many a beer when sitting with mates trying to out do one another with weird names . 

Sniff and Tears with Drivers Seat 

The back pages of the British music press in the early eighties was a rich source of odd band names.

Anal Fleas being one of the more memorable...

RIP Bunny Wailer

Bob Marley & The Wailers do a live in-studio performance for London's Top Gear Radio Show before performing live for BBC Channel 2′s Old Grey Whistle Test. They perform "Stir It Up" and "Concrete Jungle" during this set. This is one of only 2 or 3 times where Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, and Bunny Wailer are captured on video performing together as The Wailers.

Band Lineup

Bob Marley,vocals, rhythm guitar

Peter Tosh, vocals, lead guitar

Bunny Wailer, vocals, percussion

Aston Barrett, bass

Carlton Barrett, drums

Earl 'Wya' Lindo, keyboards

there was something special about a 90s gig. Wedding present gig still one of the best i have been to for sheer energy in close quarters because they always played in smaller venues