Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting take on one of the best songs ever by one of the best artists ever ....... RIP Etta James

I have been watching a good few of this ladies reactions and analysis vids .... in many ways her physical reactions mimics what I feel with the music. She can talk a bit, but that in turn is the analysis aspect of the channel.

Going through some of the Glastonbury stuff on BBC iPlayer at the weekend. I'd forgotten about how much I like LCD Soundsystem.

Although this is from T in the Park. The Glastonbury performance is better.

Haley Reinhart doing swing and jazz is really a pleasure to listen to.

Oh, and the magic of 2018 where tightly packed audiences creating an intimate atmosphere almost seems like a long lost world these days.

The wonderful Debbie Harry's birthday was yesterday (1st July).

Here's Blondie on the Dutch TV show TopPops.

Seeing Blondie for the first time on the telly in 1976 after getting a copy of Blondie, their first album, made me feel "interesting".  I was 12... My older sister gave it to me and relentlessly ripped me apart for being awestruck at the incredible vision on the record cover and eventually on the small screen.

Iron maiden been running a very clever marketing campaign the last little while. Well worth looking into if you into maiden, music or even marketing campaigns. Culminated in the release of one song thus far but I expect an album to be imminent. Playing Download 2022. Will be there. 

2 hours ago, WeekendWarrior80 said:

Damned you man ....... no idea why, but this track has been on repeat a couple of times now.

Love the sound of the car in the opening scene too