So hoe was die naweek se Training?

snapshot

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday, 141km in 5h10 with Joobs and some of the BikeMax guys. Sunday 100km in 3h39m from breakfast out to Stellenbosch and back. Both days the wind was pumping like only the South Easter can...

Training

Friday nothing, Saturday nothing, Sunday nothing.

Hours of sleep

Thursday 3 hours, Friday 1.5 hours,  Saturday 1 hour.  And that all thanks to pathetic nursing staff!!!!

16 hours 1400(or round about there)km on Sunday...in a bus!LOL It really began to hurt after the first few hours.Ermm

u guys are overtraining - LOL

but thats perfect - cos u will all burn ursleves out and i will be fresh and strong - ready to pounce LOL

Saturday' date=' 141km in 5h10 with Joobs and some of the BikeMax guys. Sunday 100km in 3h39m from breakfast out to Stellenbosch and back. Both days the wind was pumping like only the South Easter can... [/quote']

Also was there on Saturday. Smile

Saturday - 65kms in (wait for it) 2h50.

Sunday - 65kms in 2h33

Ok Ok I know it's not that fast - first time out on the bike since I got wiped off of it in August Tongue

Alida dit gan nie nou oor hoe vinnig jy dit kan doen nie dis die tyd wat saak maak..

Ons was vir 5 ure op die bike nie seker hoeveer ek gery het nie.. sal nog op my polar kyk

Onthou net "LSD ride" beteken nie "Long Slow Distance" ride nie. Dit is vir "Long Steady Distance". So jy moet darem nog effort insit.

At this stage I'm just grateful that I can actually ride again Big%20smile

I'm just comparing the time it used to take me to do 65kms and the time it took me this weekend LOL  I really just need to spend time in the saddle which is pretty much the plan for the festive season.  Wake up - bike - breakfast - back to sleep!

Sat, did a 25k mtb ride at Northern farm. Yesterday did a 5 k run followed by a 1km swim... very easy stuff. Today is rest, and tomorrow the final 12 weeks training for Ironman starts...CryOuchDead

Ooh ouch!  Have a friend in PE doing the Ironman too.  Best of luck - it's tough but they tell me that when you're done you feel like the king of the world!

Did 7.9km the Saterday in a time of 52mins Mtb'ing on a Lainsburg farm "sheep-track" and 9km Sundag in about 40mins Mtb'ing on JeepTrackTongue 

Was stunning being back on the Bike again!!!

Well...

Saterday we went out on a clubride, ended up with a 100km.  Sunday was to the dogs.......rained from 4 when I got up and only cleared later in the afternoon. 

By then it was too late to do a ride.......

Saterday was fun though. 

Levi

Copman

Kakaa

Scalpel

Spinnekop

Nochain
Chrissie

20061218_021633_Photo-0034.jpg

20061218_021710_Photo-0037.jpg

20061218_021741_Photo-0038.jpg

20061218_021819_Photo-0039.jpg

Ooh ouch!  Have a friend in PE doing the Ironman too.  Best of luck - it's tough but they tell me that when you're done you feel like the king of the world!

thanks, it wonderful to finish it...so when are you doing it?

Looks like u guys are on a lekker ride there, what about that traffic violation there doubling up???? or hang on tripling up - BUSTED!

Also looks like there is no wind - HA!

U guys should come down to CT, get ur false teeth blown out LOL

We should have the best gutter riders in the world becos of the wind but alas.... why dont we?????