New Years Eve Plans / Resolutions

Jean-Jay

Stay home, go huge, drink, fall down, drink while lying down, stand up and promise never to do it again... again!!!!

New Year's Eve - no plans yet.  My hangovers always stick around for days so I try and avoid them LOLLOL

As for resolutions ... they also stick around for days so I try and avoid them too.

DR, don't set impossible targets.  My psychologist told me that it's bad for your self esteem!

Buff, I'll probably join you in your plans, but I'll stay at my home.

Stay home' date=' go huge, drink, fall down, drink while lying down, stand up and promise never to do it again... again!!!![/quote']

Classic LOL

I'll do my best to mirror ur activities as well Wink LOL

Well its my B-day on the second, so my new years reslolution will be to spend my B-day without a hangover!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_50_4.gif

Okay my turn - having a braai at some friends, staying away from Jose Quervo, going home early, waking up and getting on the bike to do my traininng, have to break 2h50 in the argus next year!

Smile

Will look for some celebrations in Cologne,Germany - it's going to be cold!

NY resolution - loose that boep!

Heading over to Thailand with my brother and a mate, and we are gonna party all night long on a beach in Koh Phangan!! Thumbs%20Up 

Then spend the next few days diving to get rid of the hangover!

3 weeks of island hopping and backpacking here I come! Off on thursday!! only 3 more days... 

And resolutions ... try get in at least 12000km of road riding / racing, and 3000km of mountain biking next year. Confused

A quite evening at my vacation home in Hermanus.

My new years resolution - stop taking cycling so seriously and spend more time with my wife doing things we both enjoy - actually I have already started by NOT licensing this up coming year 2007 - (the first time in 8 years) - and by booking a five night hiking trail in Mid January in the Drakensberg, am already looking forward to it.!!