No men to continental champs?

Groot Lem

I heard that because all CSA money were spend to send useless elites to worlds, theres no money left to send men to the all africa champs. So now Craven  can go win for NAM

I heard that because all CSA money were spend to send useless elites to worlds' date=' theres no money left to send men to the all africa champs. So now Craven  can go win for NAM[/quote']

Inside info ?

I heard that because all CSA money were spend to send useless elites to worlds' date=' theres no money left to send men to the all africa champs. So now Craven  can go win for NAM[/quote']

AngrySo where has all the money gone? Even in the bad old days of the SACF, they always seemed to be able to get riders to the major events. The African champs are important because its outcome can contribute to the number of riders we send to the World champs. (Which, I suppose may not be relevent anymore after this years distasterous selection and consequent flop!).

AngrySo where has all the money gone? Even in the bad old days of the SACF, they always seemed to be able to get riders to the major events. The African champs are important because its outcome can contribute to the number of riders we send to the World champs. (Which, I suppose may not be relevent anymore after this years distasterous selection and consequent flop!).

Ah, hindsight. Lovely. Imagine if one of our Elite riders had got a medal at world's... Of course that is only possible if you actually send a team. Rather offer a solution with a criticism Groot Lem. It's more constructive.

Sorry, I don't understand what the problem is? EmbarrassedBig%20smile

I think it is a great pity, but have heard some explanations that sounded reasonable to me (not for me to go into).

I have had to find private sponsors for my trip to Morocco and will be going on my own. Never easy to do, but I think that the effort will be well worth it!

I owe a lot to First Cut, Splashworks and Rosewall Agencies who are making this campaign possible for me. Thank you!

Sorry' date=' I don't understand what the problem is? EmbarrassedBig%20smile

I think it is a great pity, but have heard some explanations that sounded reasonable to me (not for me to go into).

I have had to find private sponsors for my trip to Morocco and will be going on my own. Never easy to do, but I think that the effort will be well worth it!

I owe a lot to First Cut, Splashworks and Rosewall Agencies who are making this campaign possible for me. Thank you!
[/quote']

Pardon the hijack, but is that Dust Puppy from User Friendly as your avatar?

So where has all the money gone?

Pimping Yolande Speedy's Trek for Olympics.

http://www.cyclingnews.co.za/images/Features/Articles/Yolande0049.jpg

http://www.rmbc.co.za/yolande2.jpg

Okay, there's the door.

Mampara2008-10-29 01:59:46

Pardon the hijack' date=' but is that Dust Puppy from User Friendly as your avatar?
[/quote']

Ummm.. Can not remember where I got my avatar from but those two names do not sound familiar.

Pardon the hijack' date=' but is that Dust Puppy from User Friendly as your avatar?
[/quote']

Ummm.. Can not remember where I got my avatar from but those two names do not sound familiar.
Look forward to you getting a well deserved result in Morocco, we will truly be rooting for you. What would be good is if you could start a thread keeping us up to date on your progress (training and sponsorhip)and maybe a report on how it went. ClapClapClap