Golden Arrow Buses!

shade

pls.plz  post any complaint about the 'drivers' of our Golden Arrow buses to  complaints@gabs.co.za

I would like us to flood the recipient of that email address!

"Golden Arrow bus drivers " calling them drivers does an injustice to the word

"driver". They are supposed to be professional drivers. They are nothing but

steerers of steering wheels who need professional training and educating in

safety and the word "tolerance" for other road users.

I feel your pain!

A bus hit me head-on when he cut a corner in 1993.  Flattened my bike, broke my right leg just above the ankle.  The doctors had a lot of fun trying to get my leg straight after that!  (re-broke it three times before settling for the pin option)

Could only get back on the bike by 1995 but by then the passion for it pretty much passed (plus my mom tried to bribe me into not riding by teaching me to drive)

Have lodged 2 other complaints with them since then, in both cases the driver was NEGLIGENT or running red lights AngryAngryAngry!!!!

It probably was not nice shouting po*ph*l to the driver as I overtook him a bit later (he had to stop at the next robot anyway).

G/A have been good in getting back to me saying the drivers were being disciplined etc, etc.

When reporting these guys, it helps to have:

time of incident

exact location

bus number or bus registration number

Happy hunting Smile, if there's a public outcry then they're bound to do something!

I got electrocuted on one when I was in school. the idiot drove down a road with low hanging wires. snagged one and next thing there were 50 screaming little girls with their on end.

not funny. ok little bit funny. esp since no one got hurt.

I've had a few touch and go situations with GA Buses going through Athlone on my way to work in the mornings, they just don't care or they just don't realise how much of the road they take up...Angry

I've had a few touch and go situations with GA Buses going through Athlone on my way to work in the mornings' date=' they just don't care or they just don't realise how much of the road they take up...Angry[/quote']

touch and go  is good enough to be reported !

drop them an email   complaints@gabs.co.za  +  information@gabs.co.za

I've had a few touch and go situations with GA Buses going through Athlone on my way to work in the mornings' date=' they just don't care or they just don't realise how much of the road they take up...Angry[/quote']

touch and go  is good enough to be reported !

drop them an email   complaints@gabs.co.za  +  information@gabs.co.za

didn't get the bus number to busy trying to miss the curb, but next time i'm bringing my sling shot loaded with marbles....Big%20smile

all fine and well to report them, but I reckon the best is to just get the hell out of the way.  I hear a bus coming I look for a gap on the left pronto!