Almost attacked by a cyclist yesterday!!!

Hog_

I was driving my Honda in Brooklyn yesterday, not fast or anything, when a flippen spider the size of a dog came out from under the bonnet and onto the windscreen! I'm really scared of spiders, so I had to shake him off. I did a bit of swerving and stuff, and I managed to shake the beast off. When I stop at the next light this roadie stops next to my car and starts yelling at me. I tried to tell him about the spider, and that I'm also a cyclist but he wasn't listening and just wanted to pull me out of the car to moer me. I had to run a red light to get away from this lunatic! Angry

you know what you should have done... shown him your NIPPLES

Trust you to drag a perfectly honest topic into the gutter Tongue

Ek wonder wat die wyse Salomo sou gemaak het; 2 heeltemal verskillende weergawes van wat moontlik gebeur het...

Ek wonder wat die wyse Salomo sou gemaak het; 2 heeltemal verskillende weergawes van wat moontlik gebeur het...

Onthou die ou storie van jou storie, my storie en DIE WAARHEIDEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed