League entries (CT) online

BikeMax

In case anybody didn't know (I just discovered) the entry for the Summer PPA league is now by an online process via Falcon Sports website - this is the only way to enter now and is open.

Yeah - I saw that this morning too (when I had to check that 40+ was indeed Veterans...)

Just not gonna let that go are you ..

There is going to be one very determined ou toppie driving the pace of that bunch next year  LOL

Guest colonel

I think its a very good system they have put in place and where youu can collect your packs by not going all the way to PPA if you live on the other side of the world.

Being the lazy sod that I am I think this is awsome.

Step 3

Once your payment has been received and your application has been checked against the PPA and Cycling SA databases, you will get a final e-mail saying that you may collect your race pack from your designated (as per the registration form) local bike shop. You must take a copy of this e-mail, as well as your Cycling SA licence, with you when collecting your race pack. The bike shops have been instructed not to hand over a race pack unless the confirmation e-mail and licence are produced.

the above was taken off the Falcon Sports Website - sorry to say but this "step 3"  is open to abuse. your lbs will just hand over the license, they wont argue the toss if you can't produce a CSA license. some of the shops don't even know what a license looks like. if they don't get paid to provide this service there wont be a service. will Facon deliver to Cycleworx in Sedgefield???? i personally think this is the first step in the demise of the PPA League.