Bike Shooting

longweasel

Just got a phone call from my father in law who came across a shooting. it all happened out in chartwell farmall area, the details are sketchy at the moment but the cyclist was shot in leg and is in the hospital. They got the bicycle back and they have the perps in custody. . If any one has more details or knows what actually happened please let us know.Man this is not fun anymore

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unreal... words cannot express the anger I feel towards the shooter. Just give me 5 minutes alone with him...

with you there, chris. had a bike taken from me at gunpoint a coupla years back. i offered no fight, and they let off a round over my head as an afterthought. don't think he would've minded or cared if it hit me or not.

Was it by Kya Sands or by Chartwell? Chartwell is near Dainfern not Kya Sands. We were out there this morning and saw/heard nothing.

Please can you update us with info from your Father in Law as we ride Chartwell often.

Hope the rider heals soon.
Gnarly2008-11-02 03:56:33

strongs to the rider and big Thumbs%20Up to whoever managed to catch the perps. just a pity the effers will most prolly walk away scot-free.

AngryDISGUSTING

WE SHOULD START DOING SOMETHING AS UNIFIED CYCLISTS

TO PUT AN END TO THIS .... DO SOMETHING HARSH

IT IS TOTALY UNACCEPTABLE THTA WE MUST LIVE/CYCLE IN FEAR

OF OUR LIVES, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was considering riding with a gun but if we up the anti they will do the same. WE must remain positive. communicate things like this and obviously take precautions.

Cycists are already easy moving targets - for the morons & their bullets

I think we have become conditioned to this cr&^p

It is unacceptable, that we do nothing in an attempt to stop these

attacks on cyclists.....

problem is carrying guns and using them, the damn perps have more rights than the victums, and you might find yourself on the wrong side of an attempted murder charge...

Yip reminds me of the story of the 2 brothers a few years ago. they shot someone trying to still their bikes. It was a mess to sort out.I think that was in honeydew.

the robbers will probably have more rights than the robbed when it comes to a shooting. all good and well to say shoot if you feel threatened but when it comes to the dock, good luck.

Shooting was never mentioned..

Im thinking more like chips - on Bikes.. to track the f(*&^%%)rs....

On the rights -

Any victim has rights, and those include the right to defend "his" property and life.. - I carry a small stun gun - to use - then when the high-jacker is down *************

- you choose --

I know from experience what my choice will be.......