Go Lewis! Formula1 World Champion!

Mr Giant

maybe if u where watching the race you would have noticed that he was racing on slicks and if you knew anything about F1 you would know that they dont work that well in the rain' date=' that is the wet stuff that was falling out of the sky[/quote']

Didn't he races on slicks for approx. 8 laps before that and lost no time, the commentators even said that his sector times would keep him ahead of **** hamilton until the end... I  know a bit about F1 considering I travel around to actually go nd watch the races!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All jokes and smiles at the end, it was a good race, young blood in F1 can only be good for the sport, Clap

Didn't he races on slicks for approx. 8 laps before that and lost no time' date=' the commentators even said that his sector times would keep him ahead of **** hamilton until the end... I  know a bit about F1 considering I travel around to actually go nd watch the races!!
[/quote']

Yes but as rain falls the track gets wetter and wetter.  I also watch the races and i dont travel i watch on TV and you can see much more on TV and you can hear better on TV and it costs a whole lot less.

Anyway at the end of the day you are a Unibrow supporter and i support McLaren, i even have my very own McLaren jacket, im wearing it now, that makes me feel warm and special on days like today, so you can knock Lewis and McLaren as much as you like it doesnt change anything, Lewis Hamilton in the World Champion and Alonso is NOT.

Didn't he races on slicks for approx. 8 laps before that and lost no time' date=' the commentators even said that his sector times would keep him ahead of **** hamilton until the end... I  know a bit about F1 considering I travel around to actually go nd watch the races!!
[/quote']

Yes but as rain falls the track gets wetter and wetter.  I also watch the races and i dont travel i watch on TV and you can see much more on TV and you can hear better on TV and it costs a whole lot less.

Anyway at the end of the day you are a Unibrow supporter and i support McLaren, i even have my very own McLaren jacket, im wearing it now, that makes me feel warm and special on days like today, so you can knock Lewis and McLaren as much as you like it doesnt change anything, Lewis Hamilton in the World Champion and Alonso is NOT.

And another Clap for you. I have had to endure quite a few years of snide remarks from Ferrari and Renault supporters over the years for wearing my jacket, now I will enjoy it for a while.

Argh...judging by some facebook updates there's quite a few hubbers not happy with the Hamilton win... Bloody Toyota!!!! just told Poison Ivy i'm going to kick a few dents into my dad's Camry...argh!!

and honestly...16secs!!! ya right!!!

[/quote']

i really don't care who won...as long as it wasn't Hamilton... Haha...maybe he can try writing a second Autobiography and see if it'll sell now...

Arrogant prick!!

nellie! sies! such horrid language. look, i know you're 18 now, but, no, girl!

that said, how the %^$? did glock lose 18 seconds in the last lap?

Am I the only person who finds the fact the commentators keep having to say "Massa!" like somebody from Uncle Tom's Cabin really funny?

I am?

Rightio.

WackoWould be interested to know how many US$'s were mentioned to Glock over the radio during that last lap!!!

Headlines in the Italian papers today  "Mclaren pay off Toyota" Wink

I don't think you'll ever again witness such drama unfolding to determine who the World Champion will be. For Timo Glcok to lose 18 seconds on the final lap when he was lapping within 2/3 seconds of the leaders is highly suspicious and the conspiracy theorists will have a field day.

Does Hamilton deserve the title ? Probably.

Does Massa deserve the title ? Probably.

Well done to both of you!!

but spare a thought for massa's dad. that was cruel! did you see how he celebrated as his son crossed the line? they didn't watch the telly till lewis went over.