Hello

laney

HI all,

I'm new to the Hub and new to MTB, but i'm learning really fast, especially how to get my feet out of the cleats before falling overOuch.  Experienced Logwood on Saturday, amazing.  Any tips welcome.

Laney

You are not paying attention !!! DON'T FALL !!! If you survived Logwood (I hope you did The Dark Side) then nothing else will scare you . Wait maybe we can try to do that at a night ride . Keen ?

Titus - as far as I know, Marius is away for a while.  If I'm correct he's in Hartenbos at the moment. LOL

The Dark Side - in my dreams or perhaps my nightmares at the moment.  am very very new to the sport.  will work on that not falling bit first.

When going downhill move forward on the bike, and uphill move back.

Wait ! Now that i think about it that doesnt make sense. I just discovered one of the reasons i fall so much. 

Laney, my advise is be careful who you listen to on hte Hub. Some are out for a good laugh. They made me fall on my first ride. Okay they did not but they did enjoy seeing it.

Logwood is pretty tough for a first time, even green, so well done. Do not try and copy what you see on TV. Those people are crazy andr get paid to be crazy.

Come and join us on a ride and you'll be safe.