Elite Riders on the Hub

gasant112

Titus...Like I said before..Any pickup line works on a Bloem girl...aslong as its in inglish. It makes them weak in the legs. And sometimes they run away...fast...and call there kakie clothed boyfriends..not cool.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So MD you're saying that English guys can "get it on" in Bloem ?

Has anyone told TooHot!!!, he's looking for new avenues to explore?

I run like forest gump! Big%20smile Just lay still and hope its over quickly.  Most of the time they feel to guilty to beat up my skinny ass.

So MD you're saying that English guys can "get it on" in Bloem ?

If you can speak english and sing Die Stem at midnight...Well then you'll score and get breakfast in bed.

The majority of SA pro's are very easy to approach and will kindly talk to you after a race - Just try and you'll see. Obviously there are exceptions and times when they do not wish to be bothered, but you'll find that in any country in any field. Anyhow, they're professional cyclists because they can ride bikes hard and fast, not because of their public relations abilities, so cut them some slack.

The majority of SA pro's are very easy to approach and will kindly talk to you after a race - Just try and you'll see. Obviously there are exceptions and times when they do not wish to be bothered' date=' but you'll find that in any country in any field. Anyhow, they're professional cyclists because they can ride bikes hard and fast, not because of their public relations abilities, so cut them some slack.

[/quote']

Agree, everyone sometimes don't like to be bothered, but in that case, don't be a dick...

The reason the SA pro's are so rude is because everytime some wannabe fun rider talks to them they ask a stupid question like "why dont you wear a helmet?"

Guest colonel

Or maybe they gt tired of being asked:

"What was your time"???