I see Floyd has started finding......

widget

it difficult to fund his by now massive and no doubt growing solicitor accounts, and a few well meaning fellas have stepped in to help raise funds for his cause.

.........Nothing new in this...............Hamilton was a pioneer of this kind of fund raising, but what interests me is who will support it?

Hamilton ran out of funds long before the case was finalised and it looks rather poor for old Floyd as well.

Lets look carefullt at it, no sponsor is going to start digging in their pocket for their cheque book just yet, his team is defunct and nonexistant - no backing there (hamilton had a bit more support from his team for a long while - remember the pins "WE BELIEVE TYLER"!!) - I cant see too many other pros funding his cause either (probably thinking - good thing he is gone, gives me a better chance!) so it will be left up to the man in the street and a few family friends - and in general will YOU be digging in your pocket to help - I doubt it - I wont anyway - so things look a bit bleak financially I would say.! 

Maybe he can apply for "Legal Aid"Big%20smile

I see they are hoping to raise $2mil.  I can't see there being enough die-hard fans to give $100 to the "cause".  He would need at least 20,000.  The fact is that USADA is very thorough.  If there is any chance they would lose in CAS they would most likely not sanction the rider/sportsman.  Hamilton's case was a good example where one of the panel even gave Hamilton the benefit of the doubt.  At this stage it seems there is no reason why the case would be rejected by USADA and frankly going to CAS would simply be a waste of money and time.

Guest colonel

Hes innocent like Lance, basso, Ullrich etc. Non of them dope its only the losers who arent winning races.

It makes no sense that if all the Winners are clean why should the rest dope??

I see they are hoping to raise $2mil.  I can't see there being enough die-hard fans to give $100 to the "cause".  He would need at least 20' date='000.  The fact is that USADA is very thorough.  [/quote']

Yes, I cant see 200 people digging into their pockets, as you say there is no reason to doubt his guilt yet, so its just  too risky to be associated with this scandal even by gifting association.

Looks like he may have to sell the family Jewels if he hopes to remain even reasonably solvent and continue with this action, but I think his grand tour days are over anyway!.