Dumping!! My, the lovely view from my balcony!!

nathrix

This is not just happening in Midrand, but unfortunately, in most parts of our country! These Dumpsters just do not give a SH!T (Photos forwarded to Joburg City Councel and Midrand Review)

20081113_044613_IMG_09514.JPG

20081113_044651_IMG_09564.JPG

20081113_044734_IMG_09664.JPG

20081113_044818_IMG_09614.JPG

20081113_044857_IMG_16094.JPG

20081113_044939_IMG_16144.JPG

20081113_045024_IMG_16154.JPG

20081113_045058_IMG_16704.JPG

20081113_045138_IMG_16714.JPG

Yep. They don't give a ****. Make it someone else's problem.

I took these a few months back in PE. When I saw this van turning right, I knew EXACTLY what he was going to do. So I follow him, and yep, he heads down what used to be the PE mountain bike heaven. Now its the local dump site for people not wanting to drive an EXTRA KILOMETER to a municipality dump site. This oke actually drove PAST the dump site, to get to this piece of veld.

20081113_050937_DSC00658.JPG

20081113_051037_DSC00660.JPG

I wish someone with some leverage could nail these okes with a serious fine, and not just R500.

too lazy to dump at the right place....what would they do if you took a leak on their stoep.... mbaymike2008-11-13 05:12:54

The street where I live has lovely Pine forest. It's about 1/2 the block, and there's signs up to show people that it's a public park. Still there are fckers that dump their rubble there. It's in the middle of a residential area FFS!!!

The culprits are these refuse Removal services. They just dump the refuse wherever they please.

Call me a racist, but I am SO tired of driving behind taxis and seeing FULL packets being tossed out the window. The other night I was at a stop street in PE behind one of those "manne" with the big engines (aka holes in the exhaust), the kind with the greasy hair that curls down into their necks. Pop, there goes his empty Lexington's box out the window, no problem. I felt like getting out, picking it up and asking him if he dropped it.

send these pics to Metro Police as they handle the bylaws.

Bloody A$$Holes!!

Don't you think Metro are a little to busy taking bribes  sorry, I mean giving early cash settlement discounts to worry?

too lazy to dump at the right place....what would they do if you took a leak on their stoep....

NO leaking allowed on the stoep.... Only DUMPING

where in midrand is this?

Theres a woman that you can report this to, that follows it up. Dont have her number on me but there's a board opposite the Russian church with her number on.

This illegal dumping is really getting out of hand. Had a fall on Saturday on the Cradle Quest. Landed on a broken bottle beteen the rocks and ended up with a severed deltoid in left arm and a 20k medical bill.

Call me a racist' date=' but I am SO tired of driving behind taxis and seeing FULL packets being tossed out the window. The other night I was at a stop street in PE behind one of those "manne" with the big engines (aka holes in the exhaust), the kind with the greasy hair that curls down into their necks. Pop, there goes his empty Lexington's box out the window, no problem. I felt like getting out, picking it up and asking him if he dropped it.
[/quote']

not just black people dude, one of my co-workers drives a BMW convertible, real mr sandton. He throws stuff out his window too. I have a huge argument with him each time i see him do that.

where in midrand is this?

Theres a woman that you can report this to' date=' that follows it up. Dont have her number on me but there's a board opposite the Russian church with her number on.
[/quote']

Carlswald North, cnr Garden and Whisken..will get the details on the board, the Russian church's just around the corner, thanks

These people are not registered as builders/bussiness. Do not pay tax and therefor cannot go to the normal dumping sites. If they do, there details are noted and the change is there that they will be found.

It happens here in Cape Town alot. Almost all of the trucks are overloaded (or 99,99%).

I'm just wondering of all the complains on The Hub at the moment, who of you are stopping at a STOP? Just a thought, nothing against any of you......

If all of us could stick to the LAW, what a nice place this would be.............

Call me a racist' date=' but I am SO tired of driving behind taxis and seeing FULL packets being tossed out the window. The other night I was at a stop street in PE behind one of those "manne" with the big engines (aka holes in the exhaust), the kind with the greasy hair that curls down into their necks. Pop, there goes his empty Lexington's box out the window, no problem. I felt like getting out, picking it up and asking him if he dropped it.

[/quote']

RACIST!

smiley2.gif

Now that's out of the way... there seem to be an awful lot of folk whose parents / teachers / etc never told them that littering is a nasty and antisocial habit. I work on the Cape Flats and the amount of cr@p lying around would fill up an average landfill... and when the rain comes, the locals are the first to complain that everything floods because of all the grunk piled up in the drains. Nevermind the dangers of broken bottles, rubble and whatever else some lazy shyte can't be arsed to carry 5m to the nearest bin.

That aside, I've also seen quite a lot of old tubes, bottles, energy bar wrappers and the like lying around some local trails lately... WTF is up with that? Are we not meant to be appreciating the great outdoors? I hope the rest of the hubbers will join me in dishing out a few well placed snotklappe if they see any of this going on...

That aside' date=' I've also seen quite a lot of old tubes, bottles, energy bar wrappers and the like lying around some local trails lately... WTF is up with that? Are we not meant to be appreciating the great outdoors? I hope the rest of the hubbers will join me in dishing out a few well placed snotklappe if they see any of this going on...[/quote']

Wait till you go to an MTB race through a nature reserve. You will really be disgusted. Thumbs%20Down