Free Ride on TV Last Night

Kranswurm

I was blown away by the programme last night of the Free Riding at a recent competition in Germany.Awesome stuff.

I saw it by chance.Any one else catch it?

It was nuts. After Germany they showed how it was in the "beginning" when these guys would do runs off mountains in the desert. Some of them did 30 feet (9 meter) drops.

Have you guys seen The Collective or Roam dvds or perhaps some of the Red Bull Rampage stuff from Las Vegas, because 9m seems quite small? Not trying to be an A$$, just asking Smile

you've heard of that dumb@ss - Josh Bender ??

http://www.bikemagazin.sk/content/id_799/drop.jpg

eitherway he's old school with just hucking it with no worry about consequence, at least the new school like BearClaw does it with some style.......

Josh Bender was just plain nuts, because he just rode of anything without giving it much thought or worry. This would explain why he nearly killed himself a couple times.

That being said, there's no doubt he pushed the envelope and helped make the freeride movement what it is today! Nobody else was riding the stuff he was at the time!

Have you guys seen The Collective or Roam dvds or perhaps some of the Red Bull Rampage stuff from Las Vegas' date=' because 9m seems quite small? Not trying to be an A$$, just asking Smile[/quote']

saw them last friday

they were amazing.........

now come argue about shoes and pedals and i dont know what else..........

all you need to cycle and be more adventurous is have a few screws loose..

all you need to cycle and be more adventurous is have a few screws loose..

hopefully not on your bike.