Polar 725 Problem

Cois

Small problem. 

The red bottom on my 725 gets stuck all the time.  Do  you think that it's time to take it to Polar SA in JHB?

I tried everything, but now I am g@tvol

I have had the same problem with my 725x.  Seems to happen when you press the button at the bottom right, so I try to press it in the middle to avoid it getting stuck.  Happened a few times in the beginning, but has behaved itself recently.  Not sure Polar can sort it out fo you as it seems to be a design issue!

My problem over the weekend was that it did not pick up my speed sensor until 30k's into the race (3 Passes).  Probably interference caused by not registering properly. Will make sure I don't start it in the start chute next time!

Cois - I seem to recall this problem with the red knoppie was brought up previously, possibly by BIG H, search the tech shack or BiG H's postings and you should find the soltution.

Cois

Ek sit in Moz. Van my kant knoppies het gebreek en Polar het my 'n sakkie vol knoppies gestuur wat rooies insluit. Briljante diens.

Biggest part of our problems with these buttons is that we press them too hard..... that is when they break. Yours might be cracked or some dust worked in bebeath the button.

Phone RF Distributors at 011 - 805 1028 and make an appointment BEFORE you take in through to Midrand. You will most likely get it there and ther. Download your data before you take it in. If you hand it in at an LBS it will take a week or more.

Had the same problem - got mud and gunk all over the watch, and the big red button got stuck. Sent it to Polar - they fixed it, and didn't even charge.

I did it through Sportsman's Warehouse - got the watch back within a week. (And I didn't even have to pay for postage.)

The red bottom on my 725

Not sure why you have more than one bottom, and personally if mine was red I would get it checked out by a professional.

Heeheehee, couldn't resist!

my red button cracked and polar replaced, no questions asked for free and wasnt even in warrenty

Although it took me a while to find the problem when the button on my 725 got stuck, it was very simple and easy to fix. It was sweat that dried up and the salt got stuck in between the casing and the button.

I rinsed the hrm in water, cleaned around the button with toilet paper and never had that problem again.

Maybe check for this before you take it in to Polar.