saturday in jhb

slowpoke

ok, i currently don't yet have a ride planned for saturday... any ideas? any easy bunches going riding anywhere? help!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will any clubs in jhb be doing a ride before the h2h on the saturday? And can a Capie come and join? 

yep - i think all of the clubs here have rides on the saturday / sunday even if it is a "race week-end"

Sorry my friend, Logwood will be calling my name.

Have you spoken to our morning ride partner?

yep - i think all of the clubs here have rides on the saturday / sunday even if it is a "race week-end"

I'm looking for club in the craighall area?

hagar - the jhb guys are always a bit afraid of the CT guys stealing their girls - especially the girls from Pretoria (they are  very easy!!! - just ask tooHOT!) - I suspect it has something to do with PT being so flat and without an ocean.

Club 100 or Cyclelab is your closest - just dont tell them that you are from teh cape!

I thought Jhb people were a lot more friendly than the Cape Town people, too much of a clic in the Cape.....

oh i see it is one of those girl thingies . no man i dont think the kp's would do a thing like that really. pt is quite a nice place my sister stayed on a plot out near onrustepoort and in garsfontein.what are the roads like to ride on there you guys must have hectic traffic . Suppose thats why there are so many mtb riders .get off the streets . you watch super cycling last night ?? 

and here i thought i'd get back from my meeting to find offers of lekker relaxed rides for saturday....

*mutter mutter*....

Well fatty here grabbed himself a nice Pta girl to ride tandem with for the H2H...and a nice fast TCS member at that! Hopefully I'll get to meet some more of the northern hubbers (and pinch the girls) LOL

and here i thought i'd get back from my meeting to find offers of lekker relaxed rides for saturday....

*mutter mutter*....

where does club100 start from?are they riding saturday?

Pokester, I PM'd Cat-i to tell her I'm interested in riding along HP, up KDP hill and to Uncle Harry's. Then back on Main Reef to Ontdekkers and HP. I have no idea the distance though.

where does club100 start from?are they riding saturday?

megawatt park - top of Witkoppen road @ 06:00 (it is close to the start of the 94.7).

there will be a ride,  just don't know how many people would be there - the non-racers would be there for sure.

when are you guys arriving - if on wed / thursday join us for the engen classic - dangerous as hell - about 60 cyclists on the road in bunches of 30 + trying to pass each other & skipping red lights!