The Engen to Engen Classic this morning

narra

Hi Hubbers

Allot of cyclists this morning at the E2E Classics Big%20smile Had to stop at a green light to make sure it is save to cross, this was at Main and Whilliam Nicol. Looked like a "Kerk Besaar'.

Then that tadem, the two Club 100 guys, just kept pushing the pace Confused Burst a lung going up Jan Smuts Wink And this was not even the fast group Confused

Pantani ? Was it you on the Red Cervelo in white and green kit ?

And then the young CycleLab guy, hitting at the Taxi door, not nice Shocked He saw you and stopped, no need to be that aggressive.

Cheers

narra

Hi Hubbers

Allot of cyclists this morning at the E2E Classics Big%20smile Had to stop at a green light to make sure it is save to cross' date=' this was at Main and Whilliam Nicol. Looked like a "Kerk Besaar'.

Then that tadem, the two Club 100 guys, just kept pushing the pace Confused Burst a lung going up Jan Smuts Wink And this was not even the fast group Confused

Pantani ? Was it you on the Red Cervelo in white and green kit ?

And then the young CycleLab guy, hitting at the Taxi door, not nice Shocked He saw you and stopped, no need to be that aggressive.

Cheers

narra

[/quote']

Sounds like quote a ride, LOL.

Pantani, I will say "Hi" next time LOL

Sometimes it can get a bit reckless, but then again, you are responsible for your own safety.

+- 5:00 from the Engen on the top of Main, just before you cross Whilliam Nicol. Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Ouch

+- 5:00 from the Engen on the top of Main' date=' just before you cross Whilliam Nicol. Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Ouch [/quote'] fatty you should join them for some speed work, you'll be in jhb on the wednesday?

From Fourways Mall, 54 km @ 29.8 km/h this morning Confused From the Engen, I think it might be +- 42 km

Leading up to the major races witch is 94.7 and Argus, yes. Also more than one bunch. Fast, not so fast and slower

Leading up to the major races witch is 94.7 and Argus' date=' yes. Also more than one bunch. Fast, not so fast and slower [/quote']

What is the speed of the "not so fast" and the "slower" groups????