D&D 2007/01/18

Cois

Okay, calling all the warriors where watts count, we long for dirt and roam the where no road cyclist will dare to go...

The darkness will fall again tonight and there will be a gathering of warriors willing to take on the dirty stuff.  But my question again like the last time we rode the darkness (or was it swim?)

I know when to go to the place we gather, but will the gathering be held at the same spot as the last adventure?

And the wall of fire still won't let me see the place on the world wide wait.  So please help a lost and fallen warrior...

The webbie is down at the mo. Have you subscribed to the mailing list?

Meeting at same place, same time, this week is an intro ride of 25km.

I can't make it though...

Great.  Thanks MicH. 

I have tried to sub to the mail, but I did something wrong, and I have no mails for D&D.

Sorry that you can't make it.  Will miss you there!

As Mich says, same time same place.

I'll PM you the an email address that you can use to subscribe

With Daeomon to busy chasing woman (he actaully caught one) our web site did not get his full attention . We got a few new IT boffins that will take over from him and we are going to try and keep it up to date with rides etc . Watch this space .

He caught one in Amsterdam?!!! Is he sure that she wasn't hanging out under a red light for a reason?!!!

Had a nice ride last night with 29 riders turning out, so we split into 2 groups.

Hubbers included Cois, Daemon, Cat-i, Dirt Rider, SybrandV.

Highlights included Quadbuster Hill, Ecstasy Park, Jaw break drop-off and the Long Sexy seductive single-track.

Awesome !!

JAW-break drop-off . That's a new name ? Anyway we almost had a face plant in the half pipe with a newbie attempting to ride it , he escaped with few scratches just to take a moewiese tumble at highspeed along the wall . Poor chap he fell 4 times and then we left the parking lot . Also at the half-pipe another chap leaned over to see how deep it was , lost his footing and landed up lying at the bottom . I had to run into the bush so the poor chap could not see or hear me LMAO . Doing one of my famous flying stunts I landed on the other side to come face to face with nobody else but the Thug !!! We almost had a unplanned coming together . COIS this was the LAST time you left without having the ussual 6 beers !!!!

JAW-break drop-off .

LOL

I coined that name in my ride report last year (July) after the story I heard about a certain rider breaking his jaw, when he crashed at the bottom of the drop-off.

COIS this was the LAST time you left without having the ussual 6 beers !!!!

Okay oom DR. Probleem is dat my slaap limit 2 is. Sal volgende keer reel dat ek nie werk toe moet haas nie...

Ek sien nou op my mail daar is vanaand weer 'n D&D.

Ongelukkig moet ek by die werk wees 00H00 so ek gaan die een moet skip. Ek is glad nie happy nie :-(. Ek wil ook weer in die modder gaan speel