Cape Town Elite Riders

Tekramz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To win The Burger race is like shagging your sister.....

You get the feeling of scoring but it's not really the real thing.........

boeta' date=' not the right thing to say...for the mood I'm in.....stick to what you actually knowAngry 

You won't know the "real thing" when it hit you between the legs.....Ouch
[/quote']

ShockedLOLClap

Guest colonel
Hey Tekramz......good first post......I like your fighting spirit........the force must be strong in you........

If it was a sprint' date=' then ANYONE could have won.  Vet...Sub-Vet.....Elite.  Real cyclists do it in breaks.

No one is in form this time of year anyway.  Resting time.......

To win The Burger race is like shagging your sister.....

You get the feeling of scoring but it's not really the real thing.........

[/quote']

Well my friends have some really really ridiculously good looking HOT sisters and even if I was the brother I would go there.

boeta' date=' not the right thing to say...for the mood I'm in.....stick to what you actually knowAngry 

[/quote']

ooooohhhhhhh.....them fighting talk!!  Or is that dirty talk?....

Big%20smile

Is ons nie moerig vanmore nie?!?!?!?

More jou maergat Capie.....wie't jou tandeborsel gebruik om die toilet skoon te maak dat jy so kwaai is?

Die ou maak mos nou stupid man......dis soos as ek nou 'n post gaan plak oor ek wat Rooiwal wen.......dit maak net my eie naam gat.....wel.....bietjie meer gat as normaalweg......WinkLOL

Nou gaan drink 'n disprin en sit jou voete in die lug......die Maandag is nog 'n embrio! 

Spinnekop2008-12-01 05:02:54

What amazes me, is that The Burger doesn't care to put a photograph of the race winner of their own race, in the paper.

Mr. Tekramz

Not everyone is a sprinter my friend. That's why I went on a counter attack 200m from the line, the same reason David went 1km from the line. Moolman and Hannachi and Martin are pure sprinters. I'm also against Hannachi for appealing, don't know what his story is. Jacque jv Rensburg was in the break with us and came last in the sprint, because he isn't really a sprinter, but still one of SA's best cyclists. So I don't really understand what you are trying to do by tuning the elites. I'm sure a lot of people doesn't take you seriously anyway. But thanks for going through the trouble of signing in as a new member to hide your identity.

genaaade mense

20080921_075339_delicious_food_.jpg

Ja nee kyk......maak mens honger....

Wa Amateur?  Wa Admin.......maak toe die useless thread voor hy weer 40 bladsye loop oor niks......

[/quote']

ooooohhhhhhh.....them fighting talk!!  Or is that dirty talk?....

Big%20smile

Is ons nie moerig vanmore nie?!?!?!?

More jou maergat Capie.....wie't jou tandeborsel gebruik om die toilet skoon te maak dat jy so kwaai is?

Die ou maak mos nou stupid man......dis soos as ek nou 'n post gaan plak oor ek wat Rooiwal wen.......dit maak net my eie naam gat.....wel.....bietjie meer gat as normaalweg......WinkLOL

Nou gaan drink 'n disprin en sit jou voete in die lug......die Maandag is nog 'n embrio! 

Middag jou grootkop valie.....! My disprins is lankal op, verkies iets sterker !!

Ek is nie kwaai nie...net lekker gatvol vir julle klomp wat altoos dink dat julle die "spil" is in SA is waarom fietsry draai....seriaas who died ?

Kom kuier gerus bietjie in die Kaap, toe, en bring jou bike saam....dan gesels ons weer oor 'naam-gat-maak' - jy sal daai term dan heeltemaal in 'n ander lig sien...!!

Ek is nie kwaai nie...net lekker gatvol vir julle klomp wat altoos dink dat julle die "spil" is in SA is waarom fietsry draai....seriaas who died ?

Kom kuier gerus bietjie in die Kaap' date=' toe, en bring jou bike saam....dan gesels ons weer oor 'naam-gat-maak' - jy sal daai term dan heeltemaal in 'n ander lig sien...!! 
[/quote']

Is dit 'n glimlag wat ek daar sien???   Amper....

WinkLOL

Kom kuier gerus bietjie in die Kaap' date=' toe, en bring jou bike saam....dan gesels ons weer oor 'naam-gat-maak' - jy sal daai term dan heeltemaal in 'n ander lig sien...!! 
[/quote']

Is dit 'n glimlag wat ek daar sien???   Amper....

WinkLOL

'n groot glimlag ... Big%20smile 

Guest colonel
What sub vet rider? You mean Moolman? The guys who's been racing Elite all year?

You mean all 25yrs

.....so u agree then - the 'Elite /Wanna be' riders in the Cape are crap!? That is all I was trying to point out! They can't even finish a Pro/Elite race in JHB -  not even in 3 months time! Big%20smile