SA Time Trails

vet pens

Does anyone know if you are allowed to do the SA time trials in a different kit than the club the you ride for....

My TT suit is different from club registered kit, it is however just a plain colour and there is no printing on it....... I think this is ok

Usually neutral kit is fine, or club kit. CSA's very inconsistent. One day they will fine you for one logo being wrong, or riding with a sleeveless top, and other days they will let Mario Nel ride road champs wearing his SA Champs kit for track racing...rather clear it beforehand...

Neutral kit is normally fine, I rode SA road champs in Cape Town with a Primal Wear Gargoyle top, no one said a thing.

U are allowed to write with anything neutral. You may not write with kits that is from another club or kits that advertise products.

U are allowed to write with anything neutral. You may not write with kits that is from another club or kits that advertise products.

You probably mean WEAR and not write.Big%20smile

You probably mean WEAR and not write.Big%20smile

I think he means ride. You can WEAR what you want but can only ride in club or neutral kit.

Ja' date=' sorry guys!!Big%20smile

Was doing to much at the same time!!

[/quote']

Don't worry witrot we just had to mock you.Smile