What is the best Disc Brakes on the market?

rad006

Hi guys im abit of a nutter I would like to put the fastest stopping brakes on my bike.currently looking at the Hope M6 Ti or M4 also the Avid Codes or Juicy Carbons.Can anyone tel me which one they would take and why?

Avid Code, insane grabbing power on a DH bike with 160mm rotors I tremble to think what it would be like with a bigger disc.

Well im looking at the Hope M6 Ti with the 203mm disc.Are the codes really all that good compared to the 6pot Hopes as the Codes are only 4Pot?

Hi guys im abit of a nutter I would like to put the fastest stopping brakes on my bike.currently looking at the Hope M6 Ti or M4 also the Avid Codes or Juicy Carbons.Can anyone tel me which one they would take and why?

have you no class?

If you're going to pimp your ride then half measure's don't work. All or nothing...............all or nothing

Don;t phaff around with play play brakes. Get the real thing

Why would you need such stopping power. Work on bike control and you won't need to stop or slow down.

have you no class?

If you're going to pimp your ride then half measure's don't work. All or nothing...............all or nothing

Don;t phaff around with play play brakes. Get the real thing

ha ha that wont fit onto mine

brackets brother, cnc'd brackets....

anodised in the colour of your choice.

Power will never be a problem again..